CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FABe looks like the best ever Halo 5 EU team. better than ex Epsilon for sure

​hard to gauge, but top 4 behind CLG, nV and E6 maybe right now.

​Worlds next year will be great. these guys are legit

I personally think ex Epsilon was better and fabE wouldn't be top 8 in NA

• Upvote (+1) 6

There isn't MUCH less risk. Quick scoping obscures your view for a fraction of a second. And it's not like you don't get your reticle in the vacinity prior to zooming in. The risk stems from fact that you are using a weapon designed from long rang combat, with a low RoF, and small clip, in close-mid range combat. It's still a high risk ,high reward situation. And IMO it's easier to use the H2 sniper in close-mid range situations than it is in H5, the actual method of doing so is immaterial.

I 100% disagree that there's not much less risk. If you stay unscoped it's much easier to track a strafing player. You only scope in to get magnetism benefit and at extreme close range the benefit of scoping in is non-existent because you will get descoped instantly. In H5 there is hardly any range tradeoff up to a certain point, just stay unscoped. The H5 sniper acts like a way more powerful pistol but a little harder to use.

But honestly I don't really care about the H2 comparison, because I think the Halo 2 sniper is pretty nooby too. If you compare to CE the sniper in H2, H4-5 is way too easy. It doesn't help that the utility weapons are much weaker than the CE pistol as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there any more information about the breakdown for EU's prize pool? I know it's $67,000 total, but have the percentages for each placing been released? 

Speaking of the Prize Pool I was wondering why the EU prize pool was so much less then the NA finals prize you could triple the EU Pool and it would still be short 20k doens't make much sense when they're both run by ESL.

Though I guess the EU pool is probably lower due to getting much lower viewership and not being as big as NA Halo.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Who do you think is?

It's pretty well known in the eu side that snipedrone was by far the best player. Now I think it's kimbo
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Speaking of the Prize Pool I was wondering why the EU prize pool was so much less then the NA finals prize you could triple the EU Pool and it would still be short 20k doens't make much sense when they're both run by ESL.

Though I guess the EU pool is probably lower due to getting much lower viewership and not being as big as NA Halo.

Lesser competition and less interest in the event. Honestly, I'm surprised it's even this high. I'm sure EU players are happy with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

not even top 8?

so behind optic and liquid?

without any intercontinental scrims impossible to tell, but i just don't see them as bad as those 2 teams right now

but why do i even talk about next worlds. there will be rostermania before next year :D

fabE would probably get 8th place if they went to a major NA event. I don't see them placing higher than : CLG, E6, EnVy, ALG, RNG, EG and TL.

They could definitely IMO beat OG, eLv and Denial.

To me FAB E would be at absolute best 7th in NA. Think the hype is a little too high. Have looked great though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't recall, but who was on that Epsilon squad?

I can't recall, but who was on the that Epsilon squad?

The BUKs, Jimbo and Snipedrone, I believe 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we talk about how Warlord looks like Audley's evil twin?

kmogygu.png

Stu is a handsome Audley

double post boys

Jimbo Snipedrone and the Buks

The BUKs, Jimbo and Snipedrone, I believe 

I realized that this was the squad at worlds as I was driving back home, I'm dumb. Thanks for the quick replies anyways guys. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one finds these 9 minute wait times ridiculous it shouldn't take 10 minutes for them to sit down, login to the gt's, and select the gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 7