CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think 343's masterful implementation of single elimination tournaments have drastically increased Halo viewership. Who can resist watching tournaments as exciting as these?

I really don't see what's so unbelievable about those numbers. 343 has done a fantastic job with the franchise.

Dude honestly did you even read the article or my post? Because the article is over a year old first of all.

Secondly when you're looking at statistics you can't let your personal feelings and biases get in the way of searching for facts. You may think they are doing a good job with their ideas but the facts are that no recent Halo game has sold more than 3 million copies in the US but they claim 35 million have played it. That makes no sense and also has nothing to do with viewership btw... I'm talking about their claim about how many people played. Claiming that 8 million halo esport enthusiasts exist while sales figures are lower than that is absurd. Even if every single halo owner was a diehard esport player that's only 3 million tops for MCC. You're telling me there's 5 million people who don't even own halo that really care about the tournaments?

You took the bait

• Upvote (+1) 2

What time do the finals start tomorrow? Want to put up a thread on r/Halo and sticky it before things kick off.

What time do the finals start tomorrow? Want to put up a thread on r/Halo and sticky it before things kick off.

12PM BST | 7AM ET

Im up super late and if i wanted to watch the EU finals live id still have to wait like 2 more hours. Prolly gonna crash and be spoiler free until i can watch the real rebroadcast.

Im up super late and if i wanted to watch the EU finals live id still have to wait like 2 more hours. Prolly gonna crash and be spoiler free until i can watch the real rebroadcast.

no pls stay awake weve got memes

• Upvote (+1) 3

Woke up early so I can watch the finals!

Atta boy.

Woke up early so I can watch the finals!

Nice. I had dinner with the girlfriend, now she's going out to hunt Pokemon and I'm going to watch/play Halo.

Where day at doe?

Gotta wait for the stream :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wondered why Halo Data Hive wasnt grabbing this FABE vs Vibe game and then I realised it was LAN. #FeelsBadMan