CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So is there a lan happening this weekend? If so could I get times please? I've been in the hospital for a few days having a son.

Congrats on the son! LAN is tomorrow. It is EU Halo so probably start midday in US. 

Austin said Milwen. His entire identity to me is now a lie.

Him and I will have this debate forever.

It was Milwen, he's losing his memory with age.

I always remember because K is right next to L, and I did it because DAoC had a family tree in the game, I wanted to follow a pattern. I was like 6 years old.

• Upvote (+1) 6

also to @TuRk_E

I'd go with something like this

https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Powerline-200Mbps-Mini-Adapter/dp/B009WG6JMG/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1469297508&sr=1-1&keywords=netgear+powerline+av200+adapter

Alot cheaper than the one linked. It doesn't have the bells and whistles (no encryption that I'm aware of), but you just need it for your xbox, so it doesn't matter. This is about $30-$40 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only thing my scattershot does is not kill people :laughing:

Did you pre-order Halo Wars 2?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Qristola is the truth. What the actual fuck was that? I swear 95% of the time my scattershot doesn't hit people point-blank, and this man pulls off blind bounce shots?

I'm tilted.

Qristola is the truth. What the actual fuck was that? I swear 95% of the time my scattershot doesn't hit people point-blank, and this man pulls off blind bounce shots?

I'm tilted.

It it makes you feel any better, it tracks ever so slightly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty flattering photo of @@Bravo

CoEgWc_W8AAcbcq.jpg

Shoutouts to Charlie who got this shot today.

Below 2000 views on the stream where is the audience??? even with the Pro League i don't think we have peaked 10k.....Are we really  :weback:  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Below 2000 views on the stream where is the audience??? even with the Pro League i don't think we have peaked 10k.....Are we really  :weback:  :thinking:

I don't know what the audience on Twitch was, but when I last checked Facebook, it had 1.5k people watching. 

I really want to know where the issue is. Is it a lack of advertisement?? No open events?? Schedule?? Its not like the game is not fun to watch. Correct me if im wrong but i remember last year we were pulling more views from H2A right?

:dank:

Microsoft pumping money into pro Halo is only half the battle on dev support. For the scene to really get bigger, they need to all in with self-promotion.

Halo should stream matches on Facebook more often. It seems like a really good idea for exposure.

More viewers on FB than twitch

If the regulation is happening inside the studios why are they playing online instead of on LAN? That makes no sense to me.

If the regulation is happening inside the studios why are they playing online instead of on LAN? That makes no sense to me.

No LAN on Xbox One.