CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The way I see it, there's several scenarios, mostly duos:

Snipedown and Suspector, with the possibility that Snipedown could be on his own

Penguin and Commonly

Contra and Devon

These are the duos to look out for next season. These players are top 2 potential, easily, if they find the right matching pairs. 

Yeah there is a lot of duos this season. Those that you mentioned, and I assume Ninja and Victory will stay together. As well as Spartan and Stellur possibly, AND Bubu/Huke IF E6 breaks up.

It should be interesting.

It will be interesting 

• Upvote (+1) 1

NetGear sells them. They're pretty fucking awesome. I used one all throughout college.

Do you have a link to one of these devices? I still don't get how these work.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy mad people.

Apperently not being in support of allowing 12 year olds to game all night and sleep in school is a crime here.

Why the fuck do you care at all. Maybe if Mikwen was a illiterate meth addict you might have a point, be he's doing quite well for himself if you hadn't noticed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So, idk if this was brought up yesterday, but Leonyx now has an Echofox banner and I see no mention of TSM on his Twitter feed... RIP?

Holy mad people.

Apperently not being in support of allowing 12 year olds to game all night and sleep in school is a crime here.

Yeah...it's everybody else.....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Love you too bud, your happy that is all that matters :)

Having a dad like you is a really big deal.  I've been pursuing a professional career in drumming since i was 13 and I also have a dad that's very supportive.  It would be very easy for my dad to talk about how few musicians ever make any real money or how hard it is to actually be successful in that area, but instead he's always been very supportive and helpful.  Even though I am now an adult he is still very supportive and I cannot overstate just how big of an impact growing up in that kind of an environment has had not only on my self confidence and music career, but my quality of life in general.  I also have some musician friends who's parents have been the opposite and they all have less self confidence and gave up on their dreams at an early age.  Thanks for having such a positive attitude, it has a bigger impact than parents realize sometimes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

NetGear sells them. They're pretty fucking awesome. I used one all throughout college.

can you post a link to one?

Cooper is just salty about how poorly he treated his daughter. Just leaving her while he gets to travel around the universe with Anne Hathaway and cool robots. And now he's projecting. Dammit Cooper.

So, idk if this was brought up yesterday, but Leonyx now has an Echofox banner and I see no mention of TSM on his Twitter feed... RIP?

ECHO FOX COMMONLY

ECHO FOX NINJA
ECHO FOX PENGUIN

ECHO FOX VICTORY X

ECHO FOX SYMBOLIC

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shame NTSC couldn't clutch up Game 7, but the production value for today was top notch. I've only seen the Pulse v. NTSC series and not a lagout that I've seen (since its online), analyst desk and caster desk, great casting, great analysis, map vetoes, and a good back and forth series. Good job so far hope NA is this tight! 

Simms really is sooooo good at casting. Him at T2 have been my favorite Halo casters  since Puckett.  :simms:

Okay. I met Bravo. 

I'm ready to go home now.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Leonyx wasn't the one that mentioned TSM, he was tagged with a screenshot.

If @@PaPaMikwen were really Mikwen's dad, his name would be Milwen.

Learn your gamertag history, folks.

I'm not fooled.  Stay woke.

actually it was Miriwen in Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot, Austin made his Characters Mikwen to be like his dad

s3FbvXX.png

For anyone who didn't see what @@TheSimms wrote on his piece of card when Pulse 4-0'd We Know The Secret.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is there a lan happening this weekend? If so could I get times please? I've been in the hospital for a few days having a son.

tomorrow morning at 7am eastern

• Upvote (+1) 1

actually it was Miriwen in Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot, Austin made his Characters Mikwen to be like his dad

Austin said Milwen. His entire identity to me is now a lie.