CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

my settings on my go pro was at 20fps lol I can make it 60fps so I will see next video if it comes out better if not. E6 got me

60fps will make huge difference. Make sure you also render your next edit at 60fps. Prepare for bigger files and longer render time (and longer upload).

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That out BR on ninja was one of his best clips and you could barely tell what happened in that.  :simms:

Still a decent video though.

Why does everyone love tsm so much? I don't know anything about their league team but their handling of their csgo team was abysmal, and apparently their cod team too.

muh brand name power

tsm picking up a halo team would be no different than how c9 did things

• Downvote (-1) 3

Where are people getting this 'TSM picking up RNG' thing from?

Leonyx, RNG’s former Halo team manager now looks like he’s joined TSM. With the rumours that RNG (the org) has fallen apart after the LoL controversy it seems likely that Ninja and co. will be looking for a new org at the end of the season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do we even know who the second Open Circuit team in the EU relegation will be? Last I heard the finals still hadn't been finished.

I chose to support his dream and be the wind at his back instead of a force of resistance, I am very proud of him and what he as accomplished. I also take great pleasure in knowing my son is living his dream and doing what he loves. Not to mention he is a loving son, and an extremely intelligent, compassionate, well articulated young man.

Uh. Well I guess that's your choice as a parent. You can help your children chase their dreams and still provide structure though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 41

Uh. Well I guess that's your choice as a parent. You can help your children chase their dreams and still provide structure though.

Cooper has a trash job that his dad gave him confirmed. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh yea? Well Cooper grew up to be a poster on a Halo community forum who critiques parents of professionals in the game he follows. He's the American Dream. Take lessons halo pros, this is our new collective future we are trying to achieve otherwise we are failures.

I don't know him TJ, most everyone I know either through meeting at events, playing online with them, or chatting in stream and everyone has always been really great. Is there something I am missing?

I don't know him TJ, most everyone I know either through meeting at events, playing online with them, or chatting in stream and everyone has always been really great. Is there something I am missing?

No I was just trying to hype him up so he can improve from the dark desolate hole he calls his life. I hope it works for the sake of all of us
  • Upvote (+1) 3

No I was just trying to hype him up so he can improve from the dark desolate hole he calls his life. I hope it works for the sake of all of us

gotcha, keep up the good work Captain Clutch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks Moses. Done

Oh no....now without Cooper's guidance I fear mini Mikwen will be resigned to a life of hard, rewarding work in the field he loves. Get it together PapaMikwen.

• Upvote (+1) 3