CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

no troll there's an exciting announcement coming out in the next couple of days  :weback:i

TSM Ninja

TSM Hamy

TSM Victory X

TSM Penguin

TSM Symbolic?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I for one welcome our new overlords TSM

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That means I can root for the team in finals that knocked out my team without feeling bad because they wont really be the same team...

...technically  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That means I can root for the team in finals that knocked out my team without feeling bad because they wont really be the same team...

...technically  :simms:

I dont understand CLG's not changing  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why does everyone love tsm so much? I don't know anything about their league team but their handling of their csgo team was abysmal, and apparently their cod team too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why does everyone love tsm so much? I don't know anything about their league team but their handling of their csgo team was abysmal, and apparently their cod team too.

I love LoL.

TSM. TSM. TSM. TSM.

I'll gladly welcome TSM to Halo. I think it shows that Halo is in a healthy state. That said, I won't be surprised if they don't show the same love to their Halo team as they do to LoL/Leffen.

If Halo gets a TSM team then i'd love to see some content centered around their Halo team; similar to the "TSM: Legends" series that they have on youtube. It'd also be a huge victory and stepping stone in terms of the recognition of the halo pro scene

• Upvote (+1) 2

I had never really heard of TSM but I have been excited for them to pick up a team since Tashi mentioned talking to them at Worlds.  Seems like they are a pretty solid org and have a decent following.

vlogs are so easy and the best thing anyone can do right now. not sure why every big star in halo (or all other esports for that matter) aren't jumping on that moneytrain.

vlogs are so easy and the best thing anyone can do right now. not sure why every big star in halo (or all other esports for that matter) aren't jumping on that moneytrain.

It's more of a commitment/motivation driven thing for these pro players. Stars like Snipedown and Ninja would pull in a solid number of viewers for vlogs if they were to actually do it but at the end of the day it all comes down to an individual's drive. I definitely understand what you are saying though

Many believe that they will have a similar "OpTic effect" where more fans will watch when they're playing simply because they're fans of the TSM org. Not sure if it will actually work or not. 

I think it's weird bringing a big camera around I have the 4K go pro. If it's not good enough what should I get

Gopro is made for those kind of vids. This looks more like compression problem. First check your recording format and make sure its 50/60 fps, not 24/25. Then the rendering/exporting format of whatever editor you are using should be about the same.

Also if you want even more steadiness, look for some of those. They are small and can make those vids much smoother. No cam is supersteady without something like this.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_nkw=gopro+steadicam&_mwBanner=1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gopro is made for those kind of vids. This looks more like compression problem. First check your recording format and make sure its 50/60 fps, not 24/25. Then the rendering/exporting format of whatever editor you are using should be about the same.

Also if you want even more steadiness, look for some of those. They are small and can make those vids much smoother. No cam is supersteady without something like this.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_nkw=gopro+steadicam&_mwBanner=1

my settings on my go pro was at 20fps lol I can make it 60fps so I will see next video if it comes out better if not. E6 got me
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Next couple days? Not after the Pro League finals? I guess it's possible that they were unaware of the official dates when drafting the contracts. Assuming that, TSM or whatever team, (although it's hard to ignore such a huge connection at TSM now) will slide right in to the finals.

Also I could see the timing since they just picked up an Overwatch team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown has been playing all day with contra (and now devon)

JUST BECAUSE THEY PLAY A FEW GAMES DOESN'T MEAN IT'S  :intel:

I'm probably gonna have to eat my words.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know hating cratos is a meme but I respect him. He has talked big and actually followed through. And he is so passionate. Glad to see everyone is coming around and not just shitting on him for not having his video settings worked out. #weback

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm warming to Cratos gradually. Respect the fact that he's tryna grow the scene through YouTube.

• Upvote (+1) 2