CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If he does more of these I hope he gets a real camera. Hard to watch whenever hes moving.

this was actually a pretty entertaining vlog

They will be in the future I'm sure. Cratos is a funny guy. 

If he does more of these I hope he gets a real camera. Hard to watch whenever hes moving.

I think it's weird bringing a big camera around I have the 4K go pro. If it's not good enough what should I get
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I think it's weird bringing a big camera around I have the 4K go pro. If it's not good enough what should I get

Sony a5100

idk shit about cameras i just copypasta it from some website that told me its one of the top 10 vlogger cameras and i chose it cause its small

I don't know anything about cameras, maybe it's even just settings or something that needs to be changed. You can see quite a difference though between your vlog when you're moving about and a maniac vlog. Optic may not have won in in the pro league, but they win at vlogging.

Just need to make sure you hold it steady. Maniac is a good vlog point of reference. Casey Neistat is the god of vlogs in general. 

Hell yes, vlogging is easy content (IMO) and is a great way to gain a following as it's extremely relatable to watch someone living life. Wish more players did it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Avoid Go Pros, they're just not good for vlogging. Try getting this https://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Camera-3-Inch/dp/B009B0MYSQ or https://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-G7-Digital-Camera/dp/B00NEWYE12. Cool vlog and i'll be sure to leave a comment on the video to give some tips

• Upvote (+1) 1

Get a gorilla pod, should help keep the camera steady and angles less claustrophobic
  • Upvote (+1) 2

"only one who pays rent in the house and im from jersey. i shouldnt have to do this" - showtime

dude cracks me up lol

fun fact: Oregon and New Jersey are the only states where its illegal to pump your own gas.

Bonus fact: the Galapagos Penguin is the only species that can be found north of the equator.

Bonus bonus fact: the majority of Galapagos Penguins still live south of the equator.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yo, I am so HYPE right now.

Did you guys fucking know that there are adapters that go from router --> wall outlet, then wall outlet anywhere on that electrical panel --> ethernet??? This is straight up life changing for me as I'm in an apartment and my router is hella far away.

Just as a heads up that this futuristic ass shit exists. My mind is exploding right now.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I can't tell if im bad, the servers are bad, my elite controller is shitting the bad, or my internet is bad.  I'm hoping im just bad because i can control that and i dont want to buy another expensive ass controller that somehow still isnt made quality enough to not break in under 5 months

EDIT: and i lag out the next game i play, for the love of god i cant just enjoy this game lol.  this isnt a joke, i had nightmares last night about lagging out of games i was going to win, literally dreamed about searching in match making and this happening 3 times in a row and my CSR tanking.  I almost want to get off because im afraid this is going to happen

Did you guys fucking know that there are adapters that go from router --> wall outlet, then wall outlet anywhere on that electrical panel --> ethernet??? This is straight up life changing for me as I'm in an apartment and my router is hella far away.

Just as a heads up that this futuristic ass shit exists. My mind is exploding right now.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME ... I was literally going to spend this weekend trying to figure out how to run an ethernet cable on the outside of my house, like drilling holes through window frames and shit, in order to get an ethernet connection into my home office (router is like five rooms away).  How is this electrical panel thing even possible?

• Upvote (+1) 6

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME ... I was literally going to spend this weekend trying to figure out how to run an ethernet cable on the outside of my house, like drilling holes through window frames and shit, in order to get an ethernet connection into my home office (router is like five rooms away).  How is this electrical panel thing even possible?

It literally transmits the ethernet over your powerlines.

Glad I could help someone else out. I literally have a perfect connection to games like League of Legends now, as opposed to wildly varying ping spikes on Wi-Fi.

vlog was dope. could be wrong but is he using a fish eye lense or setting? If so i dont think that suits well with vlogs.

And i cant believe that guy didnt want to gas up the car lol If you use your buddies car and bring it back empty, its only right to pay and fill it back up lol The waiter probably thought a group of kids wasnt going to tip well and gave them shitty service.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't even understand why i didn't know this, considering what I do for a living. This is life changing information.