CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe I just missed it, but do we know when the relegation tourney is?

It's the day before the finals, so July 30th I believe. 

Glad to see this thread is keeping in tradition of never actually being on topic. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ummm lets not forget that you used to wait for us to go to sleep this was back when you had school and a bed time (12-15 years old) and then you would get up and play Halo all night and sleep in school.

Sounds like some grade A parenting lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 42

Thanks @MyNamezBEAST for being my spokesperson 

edit: how the hell do you link a user who has spaces in their name????

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think its not a great idea to speculate on teams that (should) never happen.  E6 is hot right now, changing teams would be a huge mistake.

I would agree. But Halo teams always seem to break up if they're not first. So I doubt E6 will stay together, unless they can more consistently compete against CLG. We'll see though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would agree. But Halo teams always seem to break up if they're not first. So I doubt E6 will stay together, unless they can more consistently compete against CLG. We'll see though.

I'd be really disappointed to see them breakup. They're one of the most interesting rosters in the league and I feel like if they keep improving at the rate we've seen so far they could actually give CLG a run for their money. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks @MyNamezBEAST for being my spokesperson

edit: how the hell do you link a user who has spaces in their name????

@My Namez BEAST

Just put spaces

Edit: Nvm idk maybe it doesn't work on mobile

• Upvote (+1) 1

ummm lets not forget that you used to wait for us to go to sleep this was back when you had school and a bed time (12-15 years old) and then you would get up and play Halo all night and sleep in school.

All the late night sessions paid off it seems! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

@My Namez BEAST

Just put spaces

Edit: Nvm idk maybe it doesn't work on mobile

Plzlearn

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@ is the funkiest forum add-on ever, can never get @El Town name to work.

I mean you're the one who quoted my post and called me out on my username in a negative way. Anyways enjoy your Friday kid

I'm sure he will, champ.... bud..... pal..... (bad) sport...

On a real level, don't make your name "E6Fanboy" if you aren't cool with someone calling you a fanboy.

I'm sure he will, champ.... bud..... pal..... (bad) sport...

On a real level, don't make your name "E6Fanboy" if you aren't cool with someone calling you a fanboy.

People were calling him fanboy before he made that alternate account.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is actually very interesting. Because if Flamesword continues to be on the main Optic Halo team, then I'm sorry, they won't succeed. Maniac and Ace as a core have potential to place higher if paired with two better players, but if you throw Flamesword into the mix then there's not much hope.

Flame was always more consistent than maniac on the team. His ceiling might have been lower but his worst performances weren't near as bad as maniacs
  • Upvote (+1) 1

unfortunately while I taught him to play doom, quake, unreal, halo 1... I skipped the trash talk lessons.

DO you still give Quake lessons? I need to frag like a pro. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

unfortunately while I taught him to play doom, quake, unreal, halo 1... I skipped the trash talk lessons.

Trash talk isn't taught. It's inherited.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Flame was always more consistent than maniac on the team. His ceiling might have been lower but his worst performances weren't near as bad as maniacs

Yeah I wasn't saying he was worse than Maniac, just that those two on the same team is very unlikely to lead to success.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't see e6 or nV breaking up anytime soon. It's different when there are chemistry issues, or the team is flat out not competing, but they are taking games from CLG. Are they beating CLG consistently? No, they're the best team for a reason. Think of it like sports, when the best team is head and shoulders above everyone else, they dominate. But everyone is beatable. Every "GodSquad" in every halo title that dominates, does eventually get dethroned, if even briefly.

H2: Final Boss (by Carbon)

H3: Wasn't really one team that dominated, though FB did end the title on it's only 3-peat.

Reach: Instinct (dethroned by THE forum poster himself @@LethuL

I think teams like E6 and nV most likely won't break up for a few reasons:

* By all accounts, the chemistry is good.

* They may not be beating CLG, but they are taking games from them.

* Any team can win at a LAN, like in sports, the best team all season doesn't always win the 'ship.

Plus H5, is a game that is much more reliant on teamwork, communication and synergy, things that don't happen overnight, and take time to develop. The "recipe" to hang with CLG has always been a roster with the slaying ability to match them, but also with the chemistry to go toe to toe. The former you get by creating your roster, the latter really only comes with time and practice.

unfortunately while I taught him to play doom, quake, unreal, halo 1..

adopt me plz?