CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I mean you were the one firing shots but i ok. By the way your humor has me like

tumblr_ljnyu5HR3p1qzmowao1_500.gif

If that's what you call firing shots I dont know what to tell you.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If that's what you call firing shots I dont know what to tell you.

"no need to be a fanb....oh. Right" sounds like a shot to me. Oh dear god it's still a joke, how foolish of me to fall for it again......

• Downvote (-1) 23

YOUR NAME IS FANBOY HOW IS ME CALLING YOU A FANBOY "TAKING SHOTS" ITS LITERALLY IN. YOUR. NAME.

Lol dude.

I mean you're the one who quoted my post and called me out on my username in a negative way. Anyways enjoy your Friday kid

• Downvote (-1) 19

There's no such thing as a "night person" lol.

circadian rhythm

Uhh, yes there is.

Articles please because I've never seen any medical evidence of this.

What do you guys think about a team of Bubu Dubu, Huke, Ninja, Victory X? (This is assuming Ninja and Victory keep being a team of 2). 

Would they be good, bad, just average, and why?

I think its not a great idea to speculate on teams that (should) never happen.  E6 is hot right now, changing teams would be a huge mistake.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been a person that stays up all night since I can remember.

I legit used to get home from high school, do homework, and sleep until like 10-11pm and stay up all night.

I like the night time more I guess.

edit: I actually remember when it happened. I went to Japan for school for 18 days in the summer of 08. I honestly think I never adjusted lmfao

Accidental neg.

There's no such thing as a "night person" lol.

lol, i think you need to read more. yes there is. scholarly articles and everything!  google will be your friend on this one.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Articles please because I've never seen any medical evidence of this.

It's a very easy Google away and common knowledge to anyone who has researched sleep patterns. "Night person" doesn't necessarily mean that someone's circadian rhythm is completely flipped upside down and they fall asleep when the sun comes up every night, it just means that their circadian rhythm is shifted ahead of the average person, even if by a few hours. So their body begins to secrete melatonin later than the average person and they will find trouble falling asleep at "normal" times like 11 PM as well as a hard time waking up at "normal times" like 8 AM. I'm diagnosed with Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome which is essentially what a "night person" experiences.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe I just missed it, but do we know when the relegation tourney is?

next saturday is the relegation tourney, next sunday is the finals

• Upvote (+1) 1

E6 motto

"HOPE, RESPECT, SIX, LOYALTY is our definition of SUCCESS"

What does that even mean? It doesn't make sense. WTF is "SIX" other than a number?

That's the enigma. 

Also it's bothering me way more than it should that in their motto and in their logo there are only five capitalized words and not six. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im a latino playing in Latin America and Halo is only "popular" in Mexico. More Latino teams would lower the quality of games in Worlds.

so what

we have already established that worlds is not about having the best teams, otherwise we would have 12 american teams

worlds should have more than 16 teams too

• Upvote (+1) 3

so what

we have already established that worlds is not about having the best teams, otherwise we would have 12 american teams

worlds should have more than 16 teams too

More teams yes.

But Worlds should be about showcasing top Halo talent. I feel it would better serve Latin America by giving them a Pro league/challenger league system to force teams to stick together and compete. That's the best way, because if you create a team just for worlds it won't be as good as if its been competing against others for a period of time. 

24 teams would be cool. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

More teams yes.

But Worlds should be about showcasing top Halo talent. I feel it would better serve Latin America by giving them a Pro league/challenger league system to force teams to stick together and compete. That's the best way, because if you create a team just for worlds it won't be as good as if its been competing against others for a period of time. 

24 teams would be cool. 

i'd happily accept 1 latin american team and a official pro league system, for now

we eventually have to arrive at more than 1 team from the region, the scene is never going to grow otherwise

imo every region should have atleast two

• Upvote (+1) 2

YOUR NAME IS FANBOY HOW IS ME CALLING YOU A FANBOY "TAKING SHOTS" ITS LITERALLY IN. YOUR. NAME.

Lol dude.

Damn... I should stop using that account huh.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The earler I sleep, the more intense the nightmares get.

• Upvote (+1) 2