CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

T2 at finals makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. So glad he is gonna be there, dude deserves it. The rest of the lineup looks awesome too, can't wait.

I love, love, love, love the fact that T2 will be casting at the Finals. This is the correct move for many reasons. I will go out there and say it though, I still miss Goldenboy. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

way to make an org feel good about losing money while supporting an emerging scene.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Have they given any indication as to how good/bad these packs are selling? 

Simms, Elamite, Tsquared and bravo.. goat casters. 

Gaskin is also pretty good.

tumblr_mag9dsbFS91rwwe1uo1_500.gif

When Side comes to lurk on the good news. Edit a nice word in before you break his little heart.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For those wondering, the final match of the EU Open Circuit just finished and We Know The Secret will be joining Dinosaurs, PuLse eSports & NTSC in the relegation tournament Saturday

• Upvote (+1) 8

For those wondering, the final match of the EU Open Circuit just finished and We Know The Secret will be joining Dinosaurs, PuLse eSports & NTSC in the relegation tournament Saturday

What are your relegation predictions?

What are your relegation predictions?

If the rumors about Dinosaurs needing a 4th are true then I see NTSC & PuLse making fall season, the French don't mess about. Going to be crazy man, all 4 teams are worthy.

If the rumors about Dinosaurs needing a 4th are true then I see NTSC & PuLse making fall season, the French don't mess about. Going to be crazy man, all 4 teams are worthy.

FeelsBukMan. NTSC definitely came out strong during the legendary cup. I'm sad the memes didn't make it though.

Solid caster line up. Excited to possibly see the debut of SimmsSquared.

This. Is. Halo...stupid noobs.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Y'all seemed to like my Pistola teaser so I finished the full montage last night. Here is the whole video! Sorry about the low res on the H3 clips that was out of my control. 

Seeing the games clip by clip actually makes Halo 5 look pretty slow. 

Just came here after a holiday (vacation).

Jesus FUCKING Christ guys..

I've missed the days where I had to catch up on 10+ pages a day.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Happy about T2 and Simms and sad about strongside and walshy.

Ya win some ya lose some