CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm taking it that this gossip is going down because Optic is seed 8 and is facing the possibility of becoming a challenger team? What are the odds of Denial beating Optic actually? Have they ever scrimmed before?

What's been the common factor of all the teams Naded has been on that have failed to win championships? 

Naded. 

Tautologies are fun :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

So did Bravo ever release numbers related to the population?

Can anyone answer me on this? 

Can anyone answer me on this?

We only have a statement, the game doesn't have a population counter so we have no idea.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We only have a statement, the game doesn't have a population counter so we have no idea.

Didn't Bravo say he was going to release them when he commented on the /r/halo thread? 

Everyone sticking up for Naded did not listen to the final week or two of their team scrims.

Opposite of positive vibes. Downright poisonous attitude.

100% this. Those scrims were excruciating to watch. Worse than Denial between regionals and worlds, worse than Liquid mid-pro league. Scaryotic doesn't even hit that level of toxicity.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I should have left weeks before rosterlock to give the team some time to be a full roster with more options in players.

C'mon bro, it's too late for this.

Ps. Sorry I couldn't resist

Didn't Bravo say he was going to release them when he commented on the /r/halo thread? 

I guess this is the first time someone at 343 didn't follow through.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i know exactly what happened inside your team, you can say nick went and gossiped but it's not gossip when it's a screenshot of a direct conversation. You can say what you want and save face here but at the end of the day you were a burden on the team and left them with a false retirement.

You can say you're all about positive vibes, you can say it all you want but a few streams with + vibes in the title doesn't undo years of actions proving otherwise.

But yes i respond to all hate right? Well the second I said something bad about you poof here you are. I'm here all the time pretty much regardless of topic. Can't say the same for you:

Responding to a pro player with a big voice in the community and random people is different, but saying you know exactly what happened is ignorant. Not sure why you are putting Nick on blast (in my opinion) saying he screenshotted you pics of a personal conversation. It is impossible for you to know because you were not there. Not sure what years of action you are talking about but at the end of the day you went out of your way to put my name down negatively and started rumors about me saying I retired, had a bad attitude/quit the team and gave up (which is all untrue). It is unprofessional in my opinion, thats all I am saying. Not sure you how you cant see that. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Nice +vibes coming from Naded's alt account. 

0fd01112cb94a6dcbcd988483be42cc1.png

LOL

• Upvote (+1) 6

I guess this is the first time someone at 343 didn't follow through.

I could be remembering wrong, but TB made a big deal when it happened so I figured we would have at least had some numbers to look at. Otherwise, what is the point of making the statement?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

we dont know enough to really say something one way or another. but (and i hate to disagree when it's been so long since i last did this with you lol), can you really say one player can't singlehandedly effect an outcome after watching the performances of guys like naded, ninja, huke or cratos (good or bad)? it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Well, the problem I have is that people are blaming him exclusively for not winning. You have to admit that Naded was good enough at some point in his career to win, but never did. It could've been a chemistry issue, a practice issue or anything really. It's still a 4v4 game at the end of the day. If he was lagging behind in kills/obj or anything then yea, you could say he lost for his team. But how did they even get where they were? Without him would his team have placed so high?

That probably made no sense so I'll just say this lol:

Do you really think that the reason Naded has never won is 100% his own fault? Every single time? I find that hard to believe especially considering how good he was at some Halos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any serious company would keep these sort of metrics.  Guarantee there is an in-house population counter that 343 could reference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could be remembering wrong, but TB made a big deal when it happened so I figured we would have at least had some numbers to look at. Otherwise, what is the point of making the statement?

Its like when a chiropractor says, "Just trust me, i'm a 'doctor'"

• Upvote (+1) 1

i know exactly what happened inside your team, you can say nick went and gossiped but it's not gossip when it's a screenshot of a direct conversation. You can say what you want and save face here but at the end of the day you were a burden on the team and left them with a false retirement.

You can say you're all about positive vibes, you can say it all you want but a few streams with + vibes in the title doesn't undo years of actions proving otherwise.

But yes i respond to all hate right? Well the second I said something bad about you poof here you are. I'm here all the time pretty much regardless of topic. Can't say the same for you:

Actually...

Idly sharing information regarding private conversations or affairs IS gossip... By definition. It literally doesn't get more 'gossip' than that. (Technically, you are also gossiping now)

Screen-shotting messages and sending them to a third party, that's some freelance TMZ shit right there.

Maniac is officially a "mean girl" (if the rumors are true *wink)

You might as well go full mediatakeout now and post the screen shots and a full disclosure.... Then it graduates from 'gossip' to news

• Upvote (+1) 3

giphy.gif

Not sure if you are saying that was unprofessional brutey but I did my absolute best to get them into the pro league, we are friends so I know you are kidding but my personal life and career are two different things you know. A lot of people just assume different things on why I decided to step down for a bit when I already made a post explaining it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not sure if you are saying that was unprofessional brutey but I did my absolute best to get them into the pro league, we are friends so I know you are kidding but my personal life and career are two different things you know. A lot of people just assume different things on why I decided to step down for a bit when I already made a post explaining it.

I can understand this. I get tilted as fuck playing matchmaking and I notice it gets so much worse when work or my personal life is stressing me out. To then have that as my job? I literally had to take time off work for stress to stop myself from worsening the cycle, so mad props to you for doing so if it was like that - it may have been unfortunate timing, but your health always has to come first.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the input < 3 much love

I really wanna see you succeed. I hope you solve your inner demons/personal issues and come back stronger. Always rooting for you dude!