CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I seriously laugh at all the people who want Naded to go to Optic. They are garbage. I think this favorite confirms he isn't going. LOL Apparently the favorite pictures don't show up on this tweet. Refer to the screen cap.

@TehDemoNick https://twitter.com/TehDemoNick/status/716844406687539200

http://prntscr.com/anva9f

Naded favorites pretty much everything that he's tagged in.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I seriously laugh at all the people who want Naded to go to Optic. They are garbage. I think this favorite confirms he isn't going.

@TehDemoNick https://twitter.com/TehDemoNick/status/716844406687539200

http://prntscr.com/anva9f

LOL Apparently the favorite pictures don't show up on this tweet. Refer to the screen cap.

Like seriously, Naded has created a brand with Allegiance. He would be stupid to leave the org he helped bring up. Unless Naded would know 100% he is teaming with a top 2 squad, he won't be leaving his brand.

Naded favorites everything he's mentioned in. Seriously just tweet @ him anything or reply to anything and he'll favorite it.

He favorited my reply to the same tweet "OpTic Naded"

Penguin's consistently finishing bottom. hopefully he can turn it around

EG vs RNG finished 8-5 RNG and they're running through some more games

Croud Pleasers beat nv truth slayer 50-33

Series now 5-4 nv

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone asked Contra in Commonly's chat to name his top 5 players, and he says "me me me me me". I love this guy lmao. No sarcasm.

• Upvote (+1) 4

EG is winning right now just on skill. They rarely seem to be on the same page on rotations, or callouts. They were just running around, grabbing any single stronghold they could there

I feel the same way. Personally, it just doesn't seem like they get it. I'm no pro, but they have some glaring flaws in these last couple of games I've been watching. In the slayer (forget map), everyone was kind of doing their own thing, trading kills bottom middle, not getting the help needed because they don't put themselves in positions to get it. Then on Coliseum flag (which they barely won) you'll notice the majority of the deaths were in and around their base. Meanwhile RNG always had someone flanking. Seems like EG doesn't know how to deal with this. 

I seriously laugh at all the people who want Naded to go to Optic. They are garbage. I think this favorite confirms he isn't going.

Do you not think it would be cool to see Naded's fanbase grow tenfold? When maniac streams he sees similar number as Naded the only difference being Maniac is one of the most boring streamers to watch imo.

Yea Optic atm is trash so i know what you're saying, but if they build a team around naded it could be solid. 

Liquid+Stellur is scrimming Ryanoob. Goofy, Hysteria, and Nem. Don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet.

• Upvote (+1) 2

sorry i dropped off guys got in deep convos with the roomates, U KNOW HOW IT IZ. 

RNG looks official. they look great. Communication is some of the best in the game besides CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

sorry i dropped off guys got in deep convos with the roomates, U KNOW HOW IT IZ.

RNG looks official. they look great. Communication is some of the best in the game besides CLG.

You make a lot of bold statements based off scrims.

It's a long season boy, especially for fans of Ninja, there's no safe time to be confident lol

• Upvote (+1) 7

Commonly forcing them to small talk   :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded favorites everything he's mentioned in. Seriously just tweet @ him anything or reply to anything and he'll favorite it.

He favorited my reply to the same tweet "OpTic Naded"

Well looks like I got trolled  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja - "We gonna start the grind this week?"

Team confirmed.

I would say no team is confirmed until the first league matches

• Upvote (+1) 4

Roy has not only surpassed the 3k mark for donations but has also reached over $3500.

Never underestimate the power of the Halo community.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I would say no team is confirmed until the first league matches

Well yes, nothing is official yet. This was based off Ninja asking if they were starting the grind tomorrow and them all going over starting-strats before scrims as well and them all agreeing. So not official, but more confirmed than most.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes! Penguin now has to say the same thing and get better along with the others playstyles and this will turn out great

• Upvote (+1) 3