CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

First off, you have no idea what happened within our team besides Maniac going to you late night and gossiping to you about what was going on, I did not quit on the team. I did not retire. I have been playing a lot on my own since I decided to step down. I took a break from competing for the sake of my health because I was extremely stressed out at the time because of many reasons. I worked so hard when I was on that team to make pro league and we did, I played countless hours, put in so much time. For you to say I had a horrible attitude and gave up is a joke. Lethul you do realize you dont have to respond to every little criticism about you. I understand people were comparing it and I agree it is not the same but I could probably make a fake forum account, post on it saying something about you and you will instantly respond. Seriously learn to act more professional and stop with the rumor starting.

Btw, love the pokemon gifs guys, save em for the next stream <3

Dad
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

giphy.gif

I do love me some Jason Momoa/Khal Drogo/Ronan Dex

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul you do realize you dont have to respond to every little criticism about you

The irony is strong in this one. You never seen a youtube comment about you that you didn't feel the need to reply to haha. Agreed with the rest though, no one can say you aren't a grinder, or that you never dragged that team to pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The irony is strong in this one. You never seen a youtube comment about you that you didn't feel the need to reply to haha. Agreed with the rest though, no one can say you aren't a grinder, or that you never dragged that team to pro league.

I think anybody that watched the lcq (or whatever it was) knows why Optic made pro league.  I would say that Naded single-handedly won them half their games.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yea but with Lethul it's every. single. criticism. He's always had a chip on his shoulder that not even winning worlds was able to remove. He constantly feels the need to hush the naysayers instead of letting his gameplay speak for itself which it definitely does.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think anybody that watched the lcq (or whatever it was) knows why Optic made pro league.  I would say that Naded single-handedly wont them half their games.

Kinda like how he single-handedly lost them some of their games at worlds  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lethul made a very intelligent play with switching to CLG. No idea how anyone can contest it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly confuses me how many people think that E6 or nV should break up. Both teams seem to have good chemistry and they're the most likely teams to take down CLG. Let's not forget that E6 is the only team to win CLG since X Games and nV was only few kills away from beating CLG.

Because both of those teams still have weak links AND players that stand out individually. It's foolish to think they couldn't be improved with different rosters.

And you'd also have to be pretty foolish to really put your full weight behind the two matches you mentioned, as both were when Royal 2 was in extremely poor health.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:tear: I didnt realize gears had open events...

Should probably note that it has a cap of 32 teams, but alas, still better than what we have.

Should probably note that it has a cap of 32 teams, but alas, still better than what we have.

I noticed that, but leaps and bounds better than 0 open events  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Renegades relatively recently picked up a CS:GO team that competes in the ELeague. The rumors of the organization dying were pretty much exclusively because of the League of Legends drama that occurred around the owner MonteCristo. The LoL roster was sold to EnvyUs and Renegades made their departure from LoL. 

I cant speak about the Halo players individual contracts or if RNG will stick with Halo, but I dont think anybody can call the organization dead.

Also: reddit.com/r/renegades    <----Renegades subreddit which is still very very lightly active

It was all but confirmed in one of the rng players' stream that rng will not be their org next season.

Yea but with Lethul it's every. single. criticism. He's always had a chip on his shoulder that not even winning worlds was able to remove. He constantly feels the need to hush the naysayers instead of letting his gameplay speak for itself which it definitely does.

Well, he is a snarky SOB that says a lot of stuff tongue-in-cheek too, so you have to take that into accounts.  He is usually also being comical.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I see what you are saying, but it is just my opinion that from what I have seen from him over the years as a whole

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah cuz its not like he himself posts the lethul gets carried meme...

Lethul hardly ever entertains critisism here seriously, and when he does its usually so nonsensical that you really cant blame for calling it out. Not to mention he's far better at wording his responses then most pros usually do when they're being blunt. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kinda like how he single-handedly lost them some of their games at worlds  ;)

I did? or you trolling I would love to see the clips (not trying to be hostile at all, friendly comment)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yeah cuz its not like he himself posts the lethul gets carried meme...

Lethul hardly ever entertains critisism here seriously, and when he does its usually so nonsensical that you really cant blame for calling it out. Not to mention he's far better at wording his responses then most pros usually do when they're being blunt. 

I see what you are saying, but it is just my opinion over the years, I just have a problem with people putting other peoples names down in a negative way because of rumors they say. I am all about positivity and responding in a friendly humble way. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I see what you are saying, but it is just my opinion over the years, I just have a problem with people putting other peoples names down in a negative way because of rumors they say. I am all about positivity and responding in a friendly humble way. 

i see where your coming from Naded.

i'm a bit conflicted as you both have valid points but since i don't know the whole story and am just forum kid, i wont pry. best of luck coming back to the scene.