CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

X amount of time multiplied by y amount of games/series, not counting replays - would add up.

And it wasn't a shot at you responding or anything, it just seems so drawn out in typed format then it actually would be in practice.

Literally would not take any time. It would be done before a series even starts. Captain 1 verbally to coordinator "We ban X". Captain 2 "We ban X" Captain 1 "We ban X" Captain 2 "We ban X" Captain 1 "We pick X" Captain 2 "We pick X" Captain 1 "We pick X" Captain 2 "We pick X". The end. Series starts. Max of one minute, off stream, verbally, while the time delays the tournament 0 amount of time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You'd only protect and ban maps/gametypes before a series. You don't even have to do it on stream. Teams that are going to play can do it while they wait for their next game and then they can put up a graphic on stream showing what they chose.

• Upvote (+1) 1

str8 sick isn't good in 4v4

Shifter strikes again. lol.

Please don't neg me, shifter. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright, I'm back to browsing this thread after a hiatus.

So I'm definitely behind on the intel.

Is CLG even bothering to scrim anyone?

Exactly what you guys are saying.  It would be super quick, and add something to the process.  It's a cool concept that should be explored. 

I don't think CLG is going to scrim anyone until rosters are set, Otherwise, rosters would never be set.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really want to see a 2gre, Str8 Sick, Bubu, Huke team

that team doesn't sound all that bad actually

X amount of time multiplied by y amount of games/series, not counting replays - would add up.

And it wasn't a shot at you responding or anything, it just seems so drawn out in typed format then it actually would be in practice.

Literally would not take any time. It would be done before a series even starts. Captain 1 verbally to coordinator "We ban X". Captain 2 "We ban X" Captain 1 "We ban X" Captain 2 "We ban X" Captain 1 "We pick X" Captain 2 "We pick X" Captain 1 "We pick X" Captain 2 "We pick X". The end. Series starts. Max of one minute, off stream, verbally, while the time delays the tournament 0 amount of time.

Read

Alright, I'm back to browsing this thread after a hiatus.

So I'm definitely behind on the intel.

Is CLG even bothering to scrim anyone?

No they said they were not scrimming until Monday, iirc.

This RNG squad with Commonly and Penguin looks really good. Commonly is like a damn General, directing the troops into perfect position. I love it. Hes definitely my favorite adverb.

• Upvote (+1) 8

lowkey dream team 

Commonly Ola Bubu Naded

Not gonna happen, but would be fun to root for. 

The RNG roster is so damn good and I think they will only improve, what I love to see and hear is how Commonly took the leads in directing the team, I think is the key to form Ninja in an even better player.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am trying so hard to keep up with this off season! 

But I swear I got so many questions everytime I feel like I get one answered I got 100 more 

Like whats going on with the Organizations 

WFX

Denial

Allegiance

Where are all the F/A that aren't really running games at just taking a break or what!

So many questions so little answers but thats the lovely part about halo and RosterMania! 

nv just choked a 97-30ish lead and lost 100-97 against bubu, huke, cratos, shooter,

series now 4-2

Edit: it was empire SH

Read

I did, and your point literally doesn't make sense. A team plays one series and usually doesn't play for another few hours. That's 2-3 hours that could take 1-2 minutes out of their time to talk to the tourney coordinator and go through picks/bans.

EG's comms have been way better since they won their first game. Even the games they lost it seemed like they were calling out what they were doing instead of just 1-shots

I seriously laugh at all the people who want Naded to go to Optic. They are garbage. I think this favorite confirms he isn't going.

@TehDemoNick https://twitter.com/TehDemoNick/status/716844406687539200

http://prntscr.com/anva9f

LOL Apparently the favorite pictures don't show up on this tweet. Refer to the screen cap.

Like seriously, Naded has created a brand with Allegiance. He would be stupid to leave the org he helped bring up. Unless Naded would know 100% he is teaming with a top 2 squad, he won't be leaving his brand.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8