CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Aw man I missed a Vin-Snipedown showdown. And Vin was low key a fan of CLG when Lethul joined.

I'm not sure if Vin even saw the post, I just assume he did and pm'ed Snipedown which is why he deleted it.

snoop

that was an interesting read! Thanks for sharing. I love how you watch Frosty to improve your positioning and movement. Shows how good that kid is. 

I'm not sure if Vin even saw the post, I just assume he did and pm'ed Snipedown which is why he deleted it.

lol no

I didn't PM him to delete it, he did it on his own accord. Think he realized I was just busting balls

Also @@Shekkles, not actually a CLG fan, just a little fun

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol no

I didn't PM him to delete it, he did it on his own accord. Think he realized I was just busting balls

Also @@Shekkles, not actually a CLG fan, just a little fun

Vin CLG shill confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

not actually a CLG fan, just a little fun

what's wrong with being a fan of both teams? 

I missed the end of the tournament, did WKTS win the LB final?

the tourney had to be postposted cause of an xbox live update, it's gonna resume today

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was Formal really that godlike? I never got to see him play but is he as crazy as Huke or even more?

Was Formal really that godlike? I never got to see him play but is he as crazy as Huke or even more?

Dude was pretty good but not the best halo player in the world like some people make him out to be

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dude was pretty good but not the best halo player in the world like some people make him out to be

um

lets not forget his one breakout year including the orlando 2011 performance, his run in halo 4/h2a and his current succes in call of duty... 

he could come back to halo at any time and change the entire scene. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

I know halo pros aren't the best at hiding the intel but could this really be true?!? 

The obvious troll post

Xj2CXoa.png

but then I noticed this too 

t9jqHUP.png

Will we being seeing Mouse coming season 2?? 

either way enjoy this hideous Niko/Contra edit 

WawoXRs.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Do other competitive communities look this much into pictures and followers on players twitters, or is it just us?

• Upvote (+1) 3

been out of the loop for the weekend..what happened?

been out of the loop for the weekend..what happened?

Darude - Sandstorm

Edit: nobody seems to know. Snipedown deleted the message fairly quickly.

NA Pro League Perfects /game

b4e6uOy.png

26. Penguin - 0.428

27. Ryanoob - 0.413

28. Rayne - 0.400

29. Eco - 0.389

30. APG - 0.360

31. eL Town - 0.350

32. Pistola - 0.317

33. Commonly - 0.303

34. Assault - 0.286

35. Goofy - 0.273

As always great stuff man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This. I could never hold a controller "normal"

and as of now I don't really deal with issues at all, who knows if I keep it up though.

I remember you trying to claw with that original huge xbox controller your fingers weren't long enough, then the xbox mini came out and it was game on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Orgs Contra follows:

Mouse

Allegiance

Denial

Kingdom

Velocity

Annex

Epsilon

Damn, didnt realize Contra was into 8-ways. :simms:

But seriously, Cody loves Allegiance and Connor (org owner). Allegiance has a pro league spot for next season. Allegiance plans on moving forward with Contra for next season.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If 343 wants more people interested in competitive Halo they should make arena playable. Terrible servers and you only match full teams in Onyx. It's a joke

I have this fun new issue where the game audio totally goes out for about 10 seconds at a time every minute or so.

Just343things

Was thinking back to Worlds today

Remember single elim best of 5's?

Remember how cringe and PR ridden it was? It felt more like a press event than an eSports event.

Don't get me wrong, I like Phil Spencer and Major Nelson, but they did not fit there.

I hated those aspects of it.

I'd love MLG to run the next worlds. Look at their CSGO Major and MLG Anaheim...

• Upvote (+1) 4

you only match full teams in Onyx.

Still the hardest thing for me in MM, solo Q in Arena is extremely hard. I always match a To4 (and usually the same team for about 3/4 games in a row) and then when I don't match a To4 I usually match solo champs but get a partied with a team of diamonds. Had to revert to a secondary to solo at a lower level. Slayer is pretty good solo as I just run off on a wild tangent and try kill as much as possible because that's the aim of the game and you can tunnel vision happily, Arena is a different ball game.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Was thinking back to Worlds today

Remember single elim best of 5's?

Remember how cringe and PR ridden it was? It felt more like a press event than an eSports event.

Don't get me wrong, I like Phil Spencer and Major Nelson, but they did not fit there.

I hated those aspects of it.

I'd love MLG to run the next worlds. Look at their CSGO Major and MLG Anaheim...

Embarrasing when compared to Evo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1