CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Vin with the heel turn.

*Pulls off hood*

"It's me snipedown. It's me snipedown. It was me along"

• Upvote (+1) 1

bda4fd9eb1b5a027a3d9c363c8fe099e.png

Off topic but that was one of the many things I didn't like in that movie. The jedi and lightsabers have been gone for decades, and this one random storm trooper has a weapon that can stand up to a light saber and happens to run into the one light saber that no one even knew existed.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Honestly it's an anticipation thing. We know something will happen but no one really knows what so...

July 30th can't come too fast on this board. 

Anticipation. 

Off topic but that was one of the many things I didn't like in that movie. The jedi and lightsabers have been gone for decades, and this one random storm trooper has a weapon that can stand up to a light saber and happens to run into the one light saber that no one even knew existed.

there are many types of metals in the star wars universe that can stand up against a lightsaber. It would make sense to make weapons out of those materials
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

there are many types of metals in the star wars universe that can't stand up against a lightsaber. It would make sense to make weapons out of those materials

This thing looked like it was designed for that sole purpose though and he seemed to be the only person with it.

• Downvote (-1) 1

This thing looked like it was designed for that sole purpose though and he seemed to be the only person with it.

cause that trooper trained with that weapon. He was apart of Finns squad. They also trained with a lot of different melee weapons. Its why Finn is semi decent with a saber
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

cause that trooper trained with that weapon. He was apart of Finns squad. They also trained with a lot of different melee weapons. Its why Finn is semi decent with a saber

Why did he train with a weapon to counter a weapon that was thought not to exist anymore though is what I'm really confused with.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why did he train with a weapon to counter a weapon that was thought not to exist anymore though is what I'm really confused with.

Prolly because it does pretty well against other shit too? I'd imagine a sword that counters the most powerful weapon is a pretty potent weapon in its own right.... Right?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Prolly because it does pretty well against other shit too? I'd imagine a sword that counters the most powerful weapon is a pretty potent weapon in its own right.... Right?

The other weapons are guns though. :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Screenshot-2015-10-19-20.19.38-790x402.p

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The other weapons are guns though. :apg:

I haven't seen the movie, but in the video game KOTOR they had swords made out of cortosis (a material that could withstand lightsabers). Perhaps that is it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When the Pro league thread turns into a Star wars thread.

Thanks, Vin.

So what you're saying is we made it better?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Player power rankings ( :kappa: ) 

j8mPGkV.jpg

thanks for playing this season guys < 3

Poor Maniac... Weren't players ranked 30 - 35 either subs, didn't play entire season, etc?

• Upvote (+1) 1