CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

But also makes it even more interesting on the bottom end giving Liquid the upper hand by overtaking Optic (if the loose) and avoiding Denial in Relegation.

How does the relegation work? Will the am teams only get to play 1 series, win or lose?

Well, avoiding Denial for the first round at least

Yeah that too, certainly a better scenario.

How does the relegation work? Will the am teams only get to play 1 series, win or lose?

Best of 7 double elim, the team which finished 7th place in pro league gets to pick which Open team they wish to play round 1.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Best of 7 double elim, the team which finished 7th place in pro league gets to pick which Open team they wish to play round 1.

Gotcha. Glad they are doing it this way.

So is it safe to assume all the series in the finals are bo7? Any information on the veto system for the LAN?

So is it safe to assume all the series in the finals are bo7? Any information on the veto system for the LAN?

I don't believe any of this is public yet, will certainly look into it and follow up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idk if this has been said yet, but this nV E6 match is for 2nd and 3rd seed at this lan, but doesnt 2nd seed face 3rd seed, so regardless they are playing eachother?  idk how the lan works but with only 4 teams there is there even a difference between 2nd and 3rd seed?  i think the match is probably still important to the players just to try and finish the season in the best placing they can, but as far as the lan is concerned i dont think it matters

Idk if this has been said yet, but this nV E6 match is for 2nd and 3rd seed at this lan, but doesnt 2nd seed face 3rd seed, so regardless they are playing eachother? idk how the lan works but with only 4 teams there is there even a difference between 2nd and 3rd seed? i think the match is probably still important to the playkers just to try and finish the season in the best placing they can, but as far as the lan is concerned i dont think it matters

Higher seed will be red team
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Higher seed will be red team

Shouldn't it be higher seed gets side choice? Or is it just assumed that the higher seed will always want red side?

• Upvote (+1) 1

i play boxer, so i use mine to thrust. It can fall right out if i let it, but i can still use it. My left stick is having an issue too.

Seems like the left bumper issue is prevalent

This is a massive problem. I play bumper jumper so I use left bumper to jump. I've had the bumper just fall out on a stock, elite, and scuf controllers (Part of the problem is when I stabilize jump to reach higher places I mash the bumper). I've trained myself to not be so rough with the bumper but come on. 3 controllers? FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

just watched the pro league on vod. any reason why players were not using the gamertags given to them and instead using their own?

just watched the pro league on vod. any reason why players were not using the gamertags given to them and instead using their own?

Can you link me to where you watched this? I fell asleep yesterday.

I don't have anything against RNG (i'm a big Victory X fan he gets no credit but is the glue for that team) but I really want Liquid to get the win. Both the Optic and EG matches completely change and given how late they start here in the UK it's probably the difference between me staying up and passing out

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice lineup. Not a huge fan of the guy with the weird hair who always seems half-baked. Glad Onset is getting his due after giving the community streams all season long.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was about to get mad that T2 wasnt there, then I realised it was EU 

I'd be fine with no T2 if this lineup was casting NA.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Come on, I think Simms does pretty well.

6fq1GPn.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

in before clg loses and rng looses to ensure EG goes to lan to hype the season long eg story..

Anybody have a link to where the tickets will be sold? Or do we just wait for esl twitter to post in an hour?

Edit:  Nvm found the link.

http://www.axs.com/events/312411/halo-championship-series-tickets

More info: 5th floor bar hype   :simms:  and $5000 ffa tourney  :walshy:

Type 1: "Reserved Balcony Ticket”

Ticket includes: 

•   2-day admission to the event

• Includes a single day KCON convention ticket (located at Los Angeles Convention Center)

•   Access to lower and upper balcony

•   Access to 5th floor bar

•   Meet the Pro League players: signing session with players•         

• First 200 buyers receive a MEGA BLOKS Halo set (must be collected on-site between 11AM and 2PM on Saturday)
  • Next 200 buyers receive a PLUSH Cellphone Holder from LINE (must be collected on-site between 11AM and 2PM on Saturday)

Type 2: "VIP Balcony Ticket"

Benefits include: 

•   2-day admission to the event

•  Includes a single day KCON convention ticket (located at Los Angeles Convention Center)

•   Enjoy the most comfortable seats with best view in the house and super comfortable leather seats

•    Access to 4th floor VIP area including comfortable couches to hang out and enjoy the show on multiple TVs

•    Participate in the FFA tournament with $5,000 prize pool

•    Meet the Pro League players: signing session with players

•    First 100 buyers receive a Halo 5: Guardians REQ Pack (must be collected on-site between 11AM and 2PM on Saturday)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Poor guy can't afford a jacket. 

tfw when you're voted out of your EU trade concessions :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Poor guy can't afford a jacket. 

tfw when you're voted out of your EU trade concessions :mj:

Steady on boys, call me a shit caster all you like but if you comment on my dress sense, there will be consequences.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Steady on boys, call me a shit caster all you like but if you comment on my dress sense, there will be consequences.

TheSimms back at it again with the dank meme threats. 

Those are the dumbest reward tiers I've ever seen for an event. MLG gives out exclusive Nike and MLG branded apparel, grants you access to a complimentary pro player lounge with food and drink, and used to grant early access.

ESL shelling out the big bucks for an 8.95 Mega Bloks figure that you only have three hours to claim and "comfy leather couches."

Not to mention MLG gives months in advance to plan these trips and ESL has began selling tickets with only two weeks to book.

@@Timo stop being a joke.

Also does NA not even have a caster lineup?

Are they just hoping talented casters show up to fill the roles or what the hell is going on?

Also MLG signings were always open, a pro player signing isn't a reward when you could just walk up to any pro when they weren't playing to ask for an autograph anyways.

And why would you pay extra so that you could watch the event on a TV in a lounge when you're there to watch it live? MLG used to have front row reserved seating for VIPs.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1