CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh my god Strongside he went -10 THE FIRST GAME OF THE SERIES YOU ARE WATCHING UNFOLD BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES

t2 back when?

Strongside needs to be removed for season 2.

No, he doesn't. Strongside is and always has been an analyst.  It seems like they forced him into a Play by Play role this year and he doesn't fit. Know what fixes that?

Tri-cast. Elamite pbp with SS and T2 chiming in with their expertise.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Sometimes I feel a little out of my place as I don't know all the callouts and have the knowledge other people do.

But man, I can't help but appreciate this series. It's just incredible. Renegades playing so good. Ninja going off like a lit fuse. It's just so intense. I can't do much more then go "OH MY GOD" but at least I feel that its warranted.

No, he doesn't. Strongside is and always has been an analyst.  It seems like they forced him into a Play by Play role this year and he doesn't fit. Know what fixes that?

Tri-cast. Elamite pbp with SS and T2 chiming in with their expertise.

Strongside is not an analyst in this game. It's clear he doesn't know the current meta.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Strongside is not an analyst in this game. It's clear he doesn't know the current meta.

I have never heard him say anything insightful or something that wasn't obvious
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know the world has mostly graduated from trying to claim that Ninja is somehow not a world class player... but after watching him in Blue rocket corner on that Coli flag, I think we can officially put a lid on that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I know the world has mostly graduated from trying to claim that Ninja is somehow not a world class player... but after watching him in Blue rocket corner on that Coli flag, I think we can officially put a lid on that shit.

Those replays really showed some incredible skill from him. Like three times he completely outplayed the other player.

I'm a little sad that Cratos getting five kills, with the fifth one being a perfect got cut off by them switching to Hammy. I feel like he and shooter don't get enough time.

I have never heard him say anything insightful or something that wasn't obvious

I think in general we could benefit from an ACTUAL analyst desk like the CWL has. There's a ton of Pros that can be added to get some

really great insight on the games. Plus, it could add a few more casters into the rotation to give a fresher feel to the Pro League as a whole. 

ITS HAPPENING 

p9sjh1vbfdh7yz2dgm9v.gif

EG's only chance to make it is for RNG to lose.

Why are you happy again?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone explain to me what has to happen for EG to have a chance ?

1. EG has to scrim and prepare for their matches

2. doesn't matter see above

3. doesn't matter see above

• Downvote (-1) 1

EG's only chance to make it is for RNG to lose.

Why are you happy again?

Why should I care about a team who doesn't care either?

I mean, they clearly don't want to win. I don't see a reason to root for them right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone explain to me what has to happen for EG to have a chance ?

EG win both matches, RNG lose both matches.

• Upvote (+1) 1