CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Huke, Bubu to EG alongside Snipe and Suspector. 

I know that would give you an orgasm Vin  :kappa:

lol what would give Vin a tent in his pants would be the twins giving up their day jobs to focus on Halo full time and retain the current roster.

• Upvote (+1) 7

lol what would give Vin a tent in his pants would be the twins giving up their day jobs to focus on Halo full time and retain the current roster.

LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Week 6's power rankings are live on FantasyHCS's website. Make sure to give them some love, especially @@XxXShizzy for his great work on writing the analysis. Really appreciate those guys for giving me a platform for promoting this stuff. THAT'S how you promote community content. 

Here's the image:

Take a look at how FEW points separate ALG and EG and RNG and nV. Crazy... Might be the first time for this. 

Seb6JM0.png

• Upvote (+1) 9

Well gentleman. Got dumped over the weekend after a 3 year relationship which means the vacation I had planned with her during the time of Pro League Final is now cancelled so guess who finally gets to watch a LAN? This guy! 

Sorry to hear brotha. 

Console with us, we got your back fam <3 

Halo is love, Halo is life

• Upvote (+1) 5

Well gentlemen. Got dumped over the weekend after a 3 year relationship which means the vacation I had planned with her during the time of Pro League Final is now cancelled so guess who finally gets to watch a LAN? This guy! 

I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry to hear brotha. 

Console with us, we got your back fam <3

Halo is love, Halo is life

I can't thank you enough! Halo is going to be a great help during this time.

How about both? That is really how I feel. I am hoping to make it out to the LAN, but with money tied up and being non-refundable, I might be stuck watching from home. That being said, it will be the first time in a while I can fully devote myself to watching Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

How about both? That is really how I feel. I am hoping to make it out to the LAN, but with money tied up and being non-refundable, I might be stuck watching from home. That being said, it will be the first time in a while I can fully devote myself to watching Halo. 

Definitely gotta focus on you brother. It'll be a good thing in the long run.

Also if you ever wanna grind some H5, let me know! 

GT: Vin FTW

• Upvote (+1) 1

As long as you're happy :)

And if you're not, please talk to someone. please.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well gentlemen. Got dumped over the weekend after a 3 year relationship which means the vacation I had planned with her during the time of Pro League Final is now cancelled so guess who finally gets to watch a LAN? This guy! 

giphy.gif

To be fair, Team Liquid have been stepping up the past few days.

Getting back to back dunks, whilst being down 20 with 30 seconds left on the clock isn't stepping up.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG with Ogre 2 seemed to have good chemistry, but they have everything to gain by adding an even better player. 

Imagine E6 with Huke, Bubu, Snipedown and Stellur/Suspector/Commonly?

Fixed so the Vin-hypothetical E6 doesn't under perform like the current EG.

Getting back to back dunks, whilst being down 20 with 30 seconds left on the clock isn't stepping up.

Compared to how they have played in the past, they sure have stepped up Mr Debby Downer

Cratos has to stay on E6. Weird as it sounds he is the pillar of the team. They have great chemistry and there is no need to move on.

they all enjoy the game and are best friends with eachother, this is something we don't see enough of anymore.  people should want to go pro in halo because they love halo and love playing it, and i feel like we see a lot of teams taking days off whenever they can and not practicing.  i cant blame them for taking some time off but e6 gets on the game everyday for insane amounts of hours and just plays with eachother for fun because its what they want to be doing with their time, and it shows in their gameplay and progress.  Not to mention, every team cratos is on makes consistent progress, or at least ALG and e6.  He has a great attitude even though people want to paint him like a villain

• Upvote (+1) 2

they all enjoy the game and are best friends with eachother, this is something we don't see enough of anymore.  people should want to go pro in halo because they love halo and love playing it, and i feel like we see a lot of teams taking days off whenever they can and not practicing.  i cant blame them for taking some time off but e6 gets on the game everyday for insane amounts of hours and just plays with eachother for fun because its what they want to be doing with their time, and it shows in their gameplay and progress.  Not to mention, every team cratos is on makes consistent progress, or at least ALG and e6.  He has a great attitude even though people want to paint him like a villain

For the love of the game...

:kappa: 

For real though, this team should see how high they can go together.

• Upvote (+1) 1