CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I dont know how to do it since it takes so long. I do think because of its length, it has to replace an obj game not a slayer, probably stronghold.

Another variation could have a bomb (excuse me, ball, since 343 doesnt like the word bomb these days) replace the flag, and make it like SnD.

it would be better, at least in my opinion, if they did it just like SnD. One side attacking, one defending. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

daily Maniac tweet:

Raekwon, Verbal Intercourse.

Or Nas, Deja Vu... I guess?

Maniac's tweets seem a lot less crazy once you realize they're all song lyrics. :p

• Upvote (+1) 7

gtfo with ur cod and ur lol

wtf happened today 

We were waiting on Ace to wake up so we can find out if there's any intel.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG going to face Commonlys team in a bit.

Which? Commonly has been running with everybody.

Which? Commonly has been running with everybody.

Tbh idk lol thats why I just said commonlys team.

I doubt its RNG since im sure Roy would have said RNG but he kept saying Commonlys team.

Pretty cool having the larger prize pool, but I'll take the 5ish LANs they've already had this year along with qualifiers for tons of LANs and a pro league.

As I tweeted to Moses I shall repeat here (pretty similar to what you said but I just wanted to add something). Our prize pool may look larger but they make most of the money from majors via the pick em and sticker sales. They make like millions which go to the orgs and players which no doubt drawf the actual prize pool. It's a really good idea as it keeps the money there for the top teams even if they don't finish at number one allowing the sport to keep growing. 

I really would like halo to have something similar mainly due to how fun it is to do the pick em as well. It adds that extra bit of excitement to an already hyped game (note I had LG to beat liquid so I was mad sweating.)

Tbh idk lol thats why I just said commonlys team.

I doubt its RNG since im sure Roy would have said RNG but he kept saying Commonlys team.

Poss Bubu Huke Cratos Hamy

EDIT: RNG w/ Penguin

CSGO had Halo 4 tier population numbers for a long time after launch

http://steamgraph.net/index.php?action=graph&appid=730&from=0

It wasn't the gameplay that made the game relevant. It was the updates/support that Valve provided.

This! plus it can run on pretty cheap pc's and pretty much everyone in russia plays pc right?  :ghost: (I assume why halo online was brought out there as not many people play consoles and they play a lot of pc games). The fact its so easy to access and teams from around the world compete combined with this support just made everything go right. Also the skins and stickers and just smart plays by valve made the perfect storm that i hope 343 can follow. 

This may not make sense im tired and typed too much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Raekwon, Verbal Intercourse.

Or Nas, Deja Vu... I guess?

Maniac's tweets seem a lot less crazy once you realize they're all song lyrics. :P

First heard as a guest spot on Ghost/Chefs album, the verse was originally recorded by Nas on a demo that wasn't released until well after Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.  

Def a top 5 album.  

Just shows that Maniac doesn't listen to shitter Hip Hop.

Yeah it's RNG vs EG in a few

I'm more excited for this scrim than the CWL.

• Upvote (+1) 7

nv playing with el town again. I'm guessing that will be the team for now.

And EG scrimming RNG with commonly and Penguin

OH ISH BOYS, EG VS RNG, and i dont work till 2 pm tomorrow, GET READY FOR THE POSTS.

• Upvote (+1) 6