CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wow

You get tons of reports because you made it against the rules.

I just don't petsoannly get it and I feel as though every time a discussion about it is brought up you just bully people instead of talking about it.

Why did you guys decide that talking about the settings of HCS doesn't belong in the HCS thread? That's like going to nfl.Com and being told talking about nfl rules is not allowed.

Nah just talk about cereal and post pics man that's what it's all about. Anything else is just considered negative and gets you in trouble.

Pls don't ban me

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Uh, maybe because this thread kind of serves as a safe haaven from all the bullshit and circle jerking that goes on elsewhere.

I dunno though. Get out of my safe place.

People having a different opinion than you is bullshit?

What is this place?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Uh, maybe because this thread kind of serves as a safe haaven from all the bullshit and circle jerking that goes on elsewhere.

It's literally the same thing here in a different direction. By relegating anyone that has a problem with something to a different thread you just make all the like minded people stay in the same group. Circle-jerking happens here in the exact same way as the other threads.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Wow

I just don't petsoannly get it and I feel as though every time a discussion about it is brought up you just bully people instead of talking about it.

Why did you guys decide that talking about the settings of HCS doesn't belong in the HCS thread? That's like going to nfl.Com and being told talking about nfl rules is not allowed.

you should like buy the site and make the rules!

that thread exists because the majority of users are tired of reading endless sprint debates that go no where

get over yourself dude, maybe people aren't as interested in settings as you think

ANYWAYS, is the final 4 basically set?

it looks like alg could qualify but they have to beat CLG and hope rng loses to TL

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It's really annoying reading the same old arguments about the good old days of no sprint and radar. This thread is nice to not hear endless complaining and ranting about how everything would be better without radar, sprint, etc. Even if its true, it gets old really fast and gives a, "get off my lawn" vibe to the thread. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This would be a good way to lose a lot of users on this forum.

It just blows my mind that I can post about cereal and real estate but I can't post about HCS settings. I get what you're trying to do, but it's obviously not working as Cooper said. I think a lot of pepole just browse this site on mobile and don't have time to dedicate to multiple threads.

Wow

Why did you guys decide that talking about the settings of HCS doesn't belong in the HCS thread? That's like going to nfl.com and being told talking about nfl rules is not allowed.

Guys, I get it, sprint / radar sucks for a lot of us here. But this is the HCS thread and we want to keep it that way. We have given you guys threads to discuss to your heart's content about how bad it is. Most people here (from what I've seen from reports/pm's, etc) don't want to see the thread filled with this stuff. There has been literally nothing new brought to the argument in years, we know the disadvantages of it.

The ball isn't it on our court, it's with the HCS Council. If you can, visit the mountain top where the HCS Council is and ask them.

• Upvote (+1) 6

ANYWAYS, is the final 4 basically set?

it looks like alg could qualify but they have to beat CLG and hope rng loses to TL

TL in that match.

e2b785135471ff6c33db14a3ac875194.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

stopped by to post a renegades themed skin, and a debate broke out. anyway....

sYtwjOc.png

Oooo. Love the H1Z1 on the bottom. The Renegade with the rifle is pretty sick too. 

Thanks! wanted to incorporate their actual logo, but it's kind of bulky compared to the others.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks! wanted to incorporate their actual logo, but it's kind of bulky compared to the others.

Yeah, I really can't see a logical place to put it, but its probably my favorite logo in Pro league because it doesn't feel like something game related. Wonder if the org will stick together though. 

It serves as a safe haven for the specific kind of bullshit and circle-jerking that you like.

I'm sorry, but I can't pretend that 343's treatment of the HCS at this point is much more than an insult to the legacy of the series. The current settings and weapon sandbox are a joke. I actually bought the CLG skin pack out of some confused sense of wanting to support competitive Halo, but that's where it is right now. I was engaged with it at launch, watched all of the major tournaments, watched HWC, but all of the stupid bullshit gradually wore me down. Segregating the discussion of its problems to a critique reservation isn't going to get anything resolved.

But keep sticking your heads in the sand and posting dank memes if that's what makes you feel better. I'll just stay out of this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Tried to do a NV to. Pistola fuck yeah.

8EHSC8p.jpg

343. PLZ.

That is so beautiful. Love how the logo spreads across the entire gun.

Knowing 343 theyd add a black pistol with a tiny little logo on it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It serves as a safe haven for the specific kind of bullshit and circle-jerking that you like.

I'm sorry, but I can't pretend that 343's treatment of the HCS at this point is much more than an insult to the legacy of the series. The current settings and weapon sandbox are a joke. I actually bought the CLG skin pack out of some confused sense of wanting to support competitive Halo, but that's where it is right now. I was engaged with it at launch, watched all of the major tournaments, watched HWC, but all of the stupid bullshit gradually wore me down. Segregating the discussion of its problems to a critique reservation isn't going to get anything resolved.

But keep sticking your heads in the sand and posting dank memes if that's what makes you feel better. I'll just stay out of this thread.

Dank memes > endless "debates" (in every stretch of the word) exhausting the same points over and over with the same 10 people. The majority of whom wear nostalgia glasses stuck to their faces. I'm fine with a difference of opinion. @@Cooper.

That's just me though.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Sad to see EG go from winning XGames to the state they are now. Oh well new blood rises to the top.

Yeah, idk what they are doing.  Snipedown and Suspector are the soul of that team now, which just doesn't feel right.  it seems like the twins only play 3 nights a week for a couple hours during scrims unless they are on alts and nobody knows?  I check Halo Data Hive and Halo5Arena religously for scrim updates.  Snipedown clearly plays the most, and it shows.  Suspector plays a fair amount, sometimes with Snipedown as a To2 but has these weird streaks where he isn't on at all for days.  Roy and lunchbox only seem to play when they are scrimming or competing.

I know there is always the possibility that they are playing together on alts or something, but if you're grinding MM wouldn't you want to be on your main tag where your CSR is probably the highest and everybody knows who you are so when they play you they give you their best shot?

Edit: grammar

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah Holy Shit can we stop arguing about fucking sprint.

It's permanently in the Halo universe now, and bitching will not do anything.

Fun fact: Did you know Sprint was planned to be in Halo 2? Yeah, so stop complaining about "sprint not belonging in Halo" because it was planned to be there from the fucking start.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Gonna touch on the Sprint thing. Most people here dislike it, most people here have debated it and most people are here to discuss HCS and dank memes, like this type of topic has always been. This stuff has been discussed for YEARS and we recently heard from 343 that Sprint is in the game because people expect Sprint in a modern FPS title.

Every argument under the sun has been made for and against sprint and at this point, its the same stuff over and over.

Keep fighting the good fight but most people just don't want to see it here. That's why a second topic was made in the first place. If it's dead than that should give you an idea of how many people here truly care about it.

Just my two cents. I'd like to see a sprintless Halo too but whatever. I like the way Halo 5 plays and while I'd make some tweaks, it is still fun to play for me.

I don't wanna add more flame to this fire that should have burned out a long time ago but there's that. I won't reply to anything about it (probably because I've hid 99% of the users who constantly bring up Sprint, Radar, etc).

stopped by to post a renegades themed skin, and a debate broke out. anyway....
sYtwjOc.png

This is such a nice skin. Subtle, too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah Holy Shit can we stop arguing about fucking sprint.

It's permanently in the Halo universe now, and bitching will not do anything.

Fun fact: Did you know Sprint was planned to be in Halo 2? Yeah, so stop complaining about "sprint not belonging in Halo" because it was planned to be there from the fucking start.

Sprint was tested out during Halo 2's development but was removed (direct qoute incoming) due to "pacing issues".

They then purposefully left it out of h3.

*sorry, can't help myself when people post pure BS*

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sprint was tested out during Halo 2's development but was removed (direct qoute incoming) due to "pacing issues".

They then purposefully left it out of h3.

*sorry, can't help myself when people post pure BS*

it was still planned. Now please, shut up, no one wants to hear your childish nonsense about a change of pace. If you want change, go to Waypoint or Reddit, no one from 343 is going to notice you on here.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 12