CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does he also think EG is Top 3 still? :intensifies:

On LAN? Probably  :simms:

As if 8->1 is the same as 5->3

Math is hard  :lxthul:

@@CyReN he's  :mj: about the RNG/EG game.

Dat 4-3 season match score

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@VinFTW only messing. Both are very evenly matched.

I think RNG is the better team right now, just want to make that clear. 

do think EG is not playing up to their potential though, and if they were, they'd be up there in the top 3. When they were on top of their game they were very scary. Shame we never got to see it for more than a couple of weeks at the beginning of the season and midway through for a week. 

I think they could destroy on LAN. Oh well, maybe next season. 

Unfortunately though, won't be able to really watch and follow next season so they'll probably do amazing  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think they could get destroyed on LAN. Oh well, maybe next season. 

Unfortunately though, won't be able to really watch and follow next season so they'll probably be elated   :mj:

fixed, twice.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Radar and autos are the right direction?

Just because you like the general direction halo is going in doesn't mean you have to stop complaining about the parts of it you don't like.

No, but the people saying it is going in the right direction are looking bigger picture.  from Loadouts, Radar, Autos, Flinch, no descope, shitty maps, plummetting player population and cancelled tournaments to Radar, Auto's and million dollar tournaments is a hell of a turnaround, despite the fact that there is more work to be done.

Exactly. Is the halo 5 multiplayer fun? YES. Could it be a million times better by making some minor tweaks? YES. People confuse criticism with complaining.

That's easy to do when said "criticism" is written as colorfully worded bashing of 343 that gets +Rep to holy hell. Meanwhile legit, well-thought out criticism get negged and ignored because the author had the balls to actually talk about the good things that are being done.  

Unless your name is Green or Purple, then you get +rep for talking about how satisfying the dump was that you took this morning.

• Upvote (+1) 6

fixed, twice.

As if anything I do is different from RNG fans. Whining about H1Z1 when his stats tell the whole story. 

And lets take a look at EGs LAN track record, eh? Aside from that close RNG series and CLG, they've always performed well. 

Gonna take more effort than that, friend, but it was a good effort  :simms:

• Downvote (-1) 2

Had a pretty great dump this morning I won't lie

Damnit! i +repped and should have negged just to disprove my own point.

well played

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not trying to be "that guy" just find it funny that you said e6 is better than us due to them being able to beat CLG and us getting owned by them, not our 3-1 vs them earlier in the season (I dont think either team is clearly better than the other i think any team in the top 4 can compete for 2ND and CLG is easily #1). But when it comes to rng vs eg you ONLY ever bring up the 4-3 map count. Why not also compare rngs scores to the teams eg loses to? Like rng 3-1 map count vs e6 to EG's 0-6, or rngs 5-5 map contact vs NV to eg's 2-6?

I mean, really you shouldn't compare teams by other matchups that don't include them ever, but in this rare case E6 is the ONLY team to beat CLG, and in the fashion that they did is impressive.

The MAIN point, which I think you'll agree with, is that, while RNG should absolutely move up in the ranks to #3 over nV, there's no real reason to move them up past E6. 

And earlier in the season both you and E6 were different teams. I mean, most teams were, hell EG was good in the beginning of the season before those vacations  :mj: You also have to consider the 3-0 nV gave EG was directly after the vacation Roy took, no? And then they played them the week right after, again, still rusty, and almost beat them. 

If you guys beat E6 then there's no question RNG is #2, but as of right now, do you really think it's justified to put you guys at #2 over E6 for beating nV, the #3 team? Also, thankfully for you, E6 is having a rough week of scrims. I think you can really pull it off and beat them this week. I feel like E6's entire playstyle plays exceptionally well against CLG and not AS well against every other team (but EG LOL). 

edit: also @@CyReN, are coaches of top 8 teams not considered VIPs? Feel like Symbolic should of had his purple by now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean, really you shouldn't compare teams by other matchups that don't include them ever, but in this rare case E6 is the ONLY team to beat CLG, and in the fashion that they did is impressive.

The MAIN point, which I think you'll agree with, is that, while RNG should absolutely move up in the ranks to #3 over nV, there's no real reason to move them up past E6.

And earlier in the season both you and E6 were different teams. I mean, most teams were, hell EG was good in the beginning of the season before those vacations :mj:

If you guys beat E6 then there's no question RNG is #2, but as of right now, do you really think it's justified to put you guys at #2 over E6 for beating nV, the #3 team?

No I don't at all, I even said I don't think any team in the 2-4 range is clearly better than the other. I only said it because you brought up E6>RNG cause they beat CLG and we didn't but you never use the argument rng>eg because we beat NV and e6 and they didn't. Regardless, the competition right now is closer than its ever been. Should for sure be an entertaining finals for whoever locks in that 4th spot!

edit: also @@CyReN, are coaches of top 8 teams not considered VIPs? Feel like Symbolic should of had his purple by now.

At this time we aren't adding coaches. We try to keep it to game devs, industry folks, community leaders/figureheads, casters, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No I don't at all, I even said I don't think any team in the 2-4 range is clearly better than the other. I only said it because you brought up E6>RNG cause they beat CLG and we didn't but you never use the argument rng>eg because we beat NV and e6 and they didn't. Regardless, the competition right now is closer than its ever been. Should for sure be an entertaining finals for whoever locks in that 4th spot!

To be clear, I never explicitly stated E6>RNG, I just stated I see no real reason as to why people would move E6 (the #2 team) down below RNG solely because RNG beat the #3 team. CLG is no doubt going to be in the finals of the playoffs. The only team I see beating them right now is MAYBE E6, and that's not considering LAN factors which CLG destroys on and I have no real confidence in Cratos on LAN yet. That's kinda why I won't say E6 > RNG, but won't move down E6 either. 

Does that make sense? Not sure if I'm explaining it as well as I want to. 

10 team Pro League is a bad Idea, keep it the way it is, we don't need more 0-3 teams.

True, the avg life of an AM team is 0.4 days.

• Upvote (+1) 5

True, the avg life of an AM team is 0.4 days.

Munoz pls, you're not helping my argument  :mj:

To be clear, I never explicitly stated E6>RNG, I just stated I see no real reason as to why people would move E6 (the #2 team) down below RNG solely because RNG beat the #3 team. CLG is no doubt going to be in the finals of the playoffs. The only team I see beating them right now is MAYBE E6, and that's not considering LAN factors which CLG destroys on and I have no real confidence in Cratos on LAN yet. That's kinda why I won't say E6 > RNG, but won't move down E6 either.

I understand what you're saying vin, and I agree :) just to be clear, the only thing I was ever disagreeing with was the way you were comparing the teams.

I understand what you're saying vin, and I agree :) just to be clear, the only thing I was ever disagreeing with was the way you were comparing the teams.

yeah its a stupid thing to do but what else does a salty EG fan have to hold on to these days Kory?

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

• Upvote (+1) 3