CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well a random number called T2 on skype then 5 min later T2 down (and still is). Not saying its this kid, but wouldn't put it past him.

Guess we big enough to have haters.

This is why we need an open lan tournament. And i didnt know that hitting people offline was still a thing :/

This is why we need an open lan tournament. And i didnt know that hitting people offline was still a thing :/

Oh its alive and well. H3h3 recently put out a video and they were DDossed offline not too long after. Unfortunately, trolls will be trolls. 

I did and got 100 viewers in an important 5 game series vs nV.

you seem to like talking bluntly so i wont beat around the bush when i say you just arent as interesting to watch. If other players such as ninja, snipedown, lethul, etc. streamed the pro league they would probably get good numbers because people are emotionally invested and attached to that player(among other things). Im not saying people are not invested in you but those top streamers have worked for years in building a relationship with their viewers consistently where as you seem to come and go and stream inconsistently.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I did and got 100 viewers in an important 5 game series vs nV.

didn't you announce that you were streaming right before the series though?

you should have said something earlier in the day

probably would have gotten better numbers 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If other players such as randa, randa, randa, etc. streamed the pro league they would probably get good numbers because people are emotionally invested and attached to that player(among other things). 

Fixed  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

So in happier news there are scrims tonite (Liquid vs E6 and OG vs RNG) and OG tied with RNG 1-1 after losing Plaza Slayer 50-49 after being down by 10 kills 47-40. Ace had sniper but died after getting flanked. Epic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did anyone else catch Optic almost come back from I think 12 down in a TS?

They're definitely looking better tonight.

They also blew a 10 kill lead in that game.

are they? or is renegades just being renegades after a good week?

OG going off to a huge lead in Eden SH and then losing. They just start running around like MM kids halfway through every SH game.

OG going off to a huge lead in Eden SH and then losing. They just start running around like MM kids halfway through every SH game.

It's amazing how much having Naded improved their obj. play and overall team structure/cohesiveness. 

So were Denial and the winner of the LB finals even going to play?

Also, what a lame way to end the Open Circuit Finals. Especially since I'm pretty sure elevate choked away a series in the WB earlier today, so it definitely could've happened again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, what a lame way to end the Open Circuit Finals. Especially since I'm pretty sure elevate choked away a series in the WB earlier today, so it definitely could've happened again.

No reason, first and second seed don't matter. The 7th seeded team from pro league chooses their matchup

You shouldn't consider the tournament over. These two teams are moving into the next phase of the tournament, relegation/promotion. As such, there is no need for denial and elevate to play each other.

But yeah, this was a lame way to end the night. Hopefully next season, the open circuit tourney is a LAN.

No reason, first and second seed don't matter. The 7th seeded team from pro league chooses their matchup

You shouldn't consider the tournament over. These two teams are moving into the next phase of the tournament, relegation/promotion. As such, there is no need for denial and elevate to play each other.

But yeah, this was a lame way to end the night. Hopefully next season, the open circuit tourney is a LAN.

I thought they might be playing for money.

Can we stop having tournaments of importance being held online in 2016?

So many things about the HCS are half-baked, man.

So frustrating.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So frustrating.

Feels343Man 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So frustrating.

There's so many awesome things about competitive Halo right now, but there's also so many things that seem to have pretty obvious solutions that don't get resolved.  Frustrating is definitely the right word.