CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Eco getting snipedown 1 shot and dropping court just to get perfected across map by him is my spirit animal.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What'd he ask?

Pretty much why EG wasn't meshing well. He made good analysis on things they did wrong and how they can evolve. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What'd he ask?

He being blunt. One question that I liked was when he asked Lunchbox if they dropping Commonly/making a team change prior to pro league was it working out for them and if they play on making any changes in the future (paraphrasing here). Essentially, types of questions that the forums would ask.

Pretty much why EG wasn't meshing well. He made good analysis on things they did wrong and how they can evolve. 

Also, what he said.

Completely off topic but I'm watching Mission Impossible 5 for the first time, lol'd at this Halo 5 advertising.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has 10k right now.

Yeah, but that's artificial. There's one guy with 12k followers who happens to be playing it right now. They aren't Halo fans, they're just following their streamer.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He being blunt. One question that I liked was when he asked Lunchbox if they dropping Commonly/making a team change prior to pro league was it working out for them and if they play on making any changes in the future (paraphrasing here). Essentially, types of questions that the forums would ask.

Awesome.

Yeah, but that's artificial. There's one guy with 12k followers who happens to be playing it right now. They aren't Halo fans, they're just following their streamer.

Ya. I know..

LOL Optic...

100-0 in 3 minutes with 1 goose: APG

Maniac had a goose too until 2 seconds left in game

That was the most dominating win we've seen in the pro league. Goose and 2 breadsticks  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

P7lMhM0.png

Was apparently a double goose until PJ let Maniac kill him lol

• Upvote (+1) 7