CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

the only circlejerk on this website is between you and the other 3-4 constantly negative people that refuse to believe this game might actually be doing well.

Truth.

It's cool to see the company open up somewhat and confirm that the game is doing well, especially after a promotion that Xbox pushed. I'm looking forward to the support it gets moving forward.

Also, would selecting a random gametype be a bad thing for replays in the circumstances that happened last night? Fathom flag three times got stale.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Truth.

It's cool to see the company open up somewhat and confirm that the game is doing well, especially after a promotion that Xbox pushed. I'm looking forward to the support it gets moving forward.

Also, would selecting a random gametype be a bad thing for replays in the circumstances that happened last night? Fathom flag three times got stale.

I don't think a random gametype is a good solution. The way it used to work was pretty good. Sudden death until the first flag was captured. This whole three minutes of overtime, restart, repeat is tiring.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh cool, this argument again not involving the HCS!

If you want to fill the thread with this crap then take it to the The Great Halo Debate Thread.

Please stop, future posts will be removed / possible punishments handed out.

Thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I find it weird that people were doubting shooter or thought he was a bad pickup. He was super hyped up after regionals as being "one of the best players not at worlds"

It's sad that more people were talking about snip3down's tweet last night than the fact that 3 of the greatest competitive halo players of all time are more than likely going to miss out on qualifying for the first Pro League Finals.

• Upvote (+1) 3

considering their performance as a team in H5, including this season, it isn't really a shock they haven't qualified. Seeing an all time great lose his cool on twitter against a high schooler is a bit more shocking, hence the discussion.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It would be nice if cyren updated the first page with chads weekly pics of who won. I couldnt watvh yesterday and have no clue where to go to see who won

It would be nice if cyren updated the first page with chads weekly pics of who won. I couldnt watvh yesterday and have no clue where to go to see who won

halo5arena.com

I highly recommend following the Beyond twitter, or the other countless social media sites that also post results.

Here they are

CLG 3-1TL

RNG 3-1 EG

nV 3-2 ALG

E6 3-1 OpTic

It was really neat watching @@Towey 's video yesterday. It was emotional. I think for the first time we see EG admit that they're having trouble in a deeper sense than just we didn't show up or we need to grind more. It's heartbreaking to have EG not make it to finals, but I'm actually hopeful that if they can have some time to do some introspection they can figure this out. 

It also highlights the fact that their struggles haven't really been an issue of individual skill. Yes sometimes they lose battles they shouldn't but more often than not it is because they have made a play that an EG all on the same page would've done differently.

I don't know what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks but I'm still an EG fan, and towey's video is a really really good example of quality content.

That being said I'm a fan of everyone who is going to finals, and RNG, commonly especially played so well last night. I had so many boners for the heads up plays hammy was making in those 3 fathom flag games. 

loving this HCS fathom flag league  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't think EG needs to do any kind of deep soul searching like the above poster commented. They're a good team. All the top 8 are hence why they are there. With the exception of the first Strongholds game, all the games were close. It's not like RNG blew EG out of the water. RNG was just the better team yesterday. Keep your head up EG and just grind out the rest of the season and let the chips fall where they may.

considering their performance as a team in H5, including this season, it isn't really a shock they haven't qualified. Seeing an all time great lose his cool on twitter against a high schooler is a bit more shocking, hence the discussion.

so basically drama > gameplay/team discussion? FeelsBadMan

Also, Eric has lost his cool on twitter several times, so I'm not sure why anyone would be shocked at this point.

So EG still have a shot at taking the 4th spot, but they would have to win the rest of their matches and also need help from RNG and ALG match loses, am I right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

@HCSDramaAlert

Make it happen boys, Twitter needs this

• Upvote (+1) 2

@HCSDramaAlert

Make it happen boys, Twitter needs this

Letssssssss get righttttttttttt into theee

No thanks, Halo doesn't need that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, Eric has lost his cool on twitter several times, so I'm not sure why anyone would be shocked at this point.

I leave the gameplay analysis to T2

Letssssssss get righttttttttttt into theee

No thanks, Halo doesn't need that shit.

Its fine as long as the person running it isn't a massive twat
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So EG still have a shot at taking the 4th spot, but they would have to win the rest of their matches and also need help from RNG and ALG match loses, am I right?

If you go out of that all of them will win their series' against OG & TL:

Well, they need to win against CLG... If they do somehow win against CLG, then yes, it would all depend on if RNG wins against nV or E6. Or if ALG wins all their matches.

If RNG loses their series' against nV & E6, then ALG needs an upset against E6 or CLG for them to get that 4th spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

- More interaction with Xbox/MS twitter pages.

- Player spotlights, give us someone to root for.

- Team spotlights (outside of the stream, make them YouTube videos separate to the stream)

- LANs and MLG open events.

- Huge spectator mode improvements as stated by many members.

- Halo Pro's actually using their YouTube channels for daily or AT LEAST weekly gameplay.

- Less pessimism by us, who are fans already.

- More integrity and professionalism from the top players.

Probably heaps more, but I'd love those.

"LANs and MLG open events"

13450753_1624260234532010_31154453933410