CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'll take what Bravo said with a grain of salt. I'll leave it at that.

Can we please stop calling him Bravo and agree to call him Barvo pls?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 26

Shooter should really be talked about more. Guy is amazing.

Been saying it since day 1. That's my boy

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shooter was putting up huge numbers for wfx in regional I believe he was top 10 for kd/kda, no one should be surprised really.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we please stop calling him Bravo and agree to call him Barvo pls?

It was never funny.  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

things that go together:

peanut butter and jelly

pecan pie and ice cream

ketchup and fries

T2 and Elamite casting

that was so refreshing to listen to. They compliment each other so well and the chemistry is so natural.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do teams even show up still towards the end if placings are set for the most part?

That would be a stretch. Some teams didn't even show up after qualifying for the league... optic, liquid

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great to see Halos numbers showing growth at this stage of the games life cycle too.

Interested to think how we can reach out to these casual players and get them interested in Halo e-sports?

• Upvote (+1) 1

original.gif

Anything for you too though <3

Edit: Wow the < 3 on this site sure makes that seem interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Great to see Halos numbers showing growth at this stage of the games life cycle too.

Interested to think how we can reach out to these casual players and get them interested in Halo e-sports?

Having the Halo twitter account tweet out about competitive Halo once in a while especially when the pro league streams would be a start I think they have like 10 times the amount of followers that the HCS twitter does.

• Upvote (+1) 3

- More interaction with Xbox/MS twitter pages.

- Player spotlights, give us someone to root for.

- Team spotlights (outside of the stream, make them YouTube videos separate to the stream)

- LANs and MLG open events.

- Huge spectator mode improvements as stated by many members.

- Halo Pro's actually using their YouTube channels for daily or AT LEAST weekly gameplay.

- Less pessimism by us, who are fans already.

- More integrity and professionalism from the top players.

Probably heaps more, but I'd love those.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Official Halo Twitter should tweet about tournaments and I think they could mention tournaments in weekly updates. Official Halo Twitter could also promote pro players Twitch streams and Youtube videos.

More pros should focus on making Youtube content. Pros should also make more content geared towards casual community, maybe custom games, compilations of funny clips or challenge videos (for example try to win a game without shooting). Something everyone can enjoy regardless if they're not interested in competitive scene.

I think pros could also go to places where casual community is, like Reddit. I feel like many casuals have negative preconceptions towards pros and I'm sure they would appreciate pros coming to the places where the casual community is.

• Upvote (+1) 2