CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic is out slaying top teams, but they just give up the worst deaths at the worst times.  Hard to watch

Optic is out slaying top teams, but they just give up the worst deaths at the worst times.  Hard to watch

It's hard man. At least @@aPG played a lot better tonight. Looks like he improved his shot. Plus Ace played well as usual. Str8 Sick and Maniac seemed to handle well. Feel that the team should stick together tbh and grind it out to be a lot better next season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 5 seems to have a healthy population 

DSgexgM.png

BTW how do I upload images from my computer? I only post images with URL

EDIT: Does someone have the numbers of how many people are playing Destiny right now to make a comparison?

Bungie doesn't release numbers, but no doubt its doing well if its still in the Top 10.

343 hasn't said shit about population since launch. Why would Bravo just start posting on reddit about it and bringing the attention to population. If you hate 343 so much then just don't play Halo.

I think either Holmes or Bravo mentioned it a couple of months after launch, said it was doing well.

This is the first time they've mentioned it in a while, though.

snoop

As someone who was supporting nV since before they even qualified for Pro League, I am so unbelievably proud of them right now. Even though they should have one less loss and one more win, but shit happens.

I'm on mobile. Anyone know who they play tomorrow?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shooter should really be talked about more. Guy is amazing.

I'm glad that he seems to be playing the first half of games better now. Previously a lot of the time he was just sitting at 1-3 kills for half of the game then he'd turn it on and E6 would come back to close the game. Idk if it was him or his team just needing to play the way they did to close games but they got better in the last few weeks.

I have no reason to believe Bravo would lie about population being good, I've never had any issues finding matches in any playlist. The game was just free for a week, and the content updates (Firefight, infection, forge) are bringing people back who maybe moved on to other games. What makes you think the game isn't doing well, twitch numbers? Halo has never had good twitch numbers, so there is no history to compare there. Its an XB exclusive, and most of the twitch community are PC players. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

343 hasn't said shit about population since launch. Why would Bravo just start posting on reddit about it and bringing the attention to population. If you hate 343 so much then just don't play Halo.

Because I'm not as gullible as the people on reddit. Bravo posted it on reddit because they eat that shit up like a fat kid at a doughnut factory. All I want is actual proof that it's going up. That's it.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 18

As someone who was supporting nV since before they even qualified for Pro League, I am so unbelievably proud of them right now. Even though they should have one less loss and one more win, but shit happens.

I'm on mobile. Anyone know who they play tomorrow?

RNG.

It's hard man. At least @@aPG played a lot better tonight. Looks like he improved his shot. Plus Ace played well as usual. Str8 Sick and Maniac seemed to handle well. Feel that the team should stick together tbh and grind it out to be a lot better next season.

When going .6 is improving  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because I'm not as gullible as the people on reddit. Bravo posted it on reddit because they eat that shit up like a fat kid at a doughnut factory. All I want is actual proof that it's going up. That's it.

Well aren't you a special snowflake

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have to do an interview? Ah my webcam just fell into some lava. My b

You're supposed to hold crouch near lava!

(no one gets this reference)

• Upvote (+1) 4

I was waiting for this post, its kind of hilarious how badly people don't want to accept or believe anything positive about Halo.

What does more than H4, MCC, Reach means? . At what stage of Reach ?, first year ? First 6 months?. The Bravo statement is super vague and yet people are circlejerking, well i guess PR does work.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

What does more than H4, MCC, Reach means? . At what stage of Reach ?, first year ? First 6 months?. The Bravo statement is super vague and yet people are circlejerking, well i guess PR does work.

Bravo said since H3... So that would automatically imply more than any stage of Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Youprobably wouldn't believe them even if they released numbers.

I remember when 343 released the MCC playlist popularity ranks and H4 was near the top. People were dead ass sticking their head in the sand so they wouldn't have to accept that some people like H4.

• Upvote (+1) 7

No one is circlejerking, we are just glad Halo 5 has a healthy population that's all.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Bravo said since H3... So that would automatically imply more than any stage of Reach.

More than Reach at any stage ?. Ok i see now how people like Bravo are so popular, people would fill the gaps in a way it fits their narrative.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2