CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know we have a few folks around here that are in/from Texas. If you're around Dallas, please stay safe. PLEASE

Shit's crazy, my sister lives in downtown, basically having non stop panic attacks =\

I was going to go to the ALG train but they lost too. Crossing my fingers that RNG starts choking and ALG starts clutching 

Im going either RNG, E6 for Huke, or CLG for playoffs.

I feel like TJ will ban me from his channel again if I dont, but I don't want to bandwagon the #1 team :/

Good news for the future of H5

Beat by a minute. 

But very good news. Really glad to see the population growing! Hopefully this means we will see more maps and modes for Halo 5 and in turn some freshness for Pro league. 

Shit's crazy, my sister lives in downtown, basically having non stop panic attacks =\

hope you get word that everything's okay. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

hope you get word that everything's okay. 

Oh, sorry wasn't quite clear enough, she's the one having the panic attacks. She's safe otherwise, but it's pretty terrifying - she's about 2 blocks from where it happened.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The more I watch Optic play, the more I realize how hard Naded carried this team prior to him leaving. They seemed to actually have some sort of strategy and goal with their play, but now they all seem just so disorganized and clueless at times.

• Upvote (+1) 9

god damnit apg, everyone goes positive then he has 17 deaths

i'd like to see how the stats change for the other members of Optic if apg didn't die as much.  the amount of time optic is fighting a 3v4 is pretty high

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 5 seems to have a healthy population 

DSgexgM.png

BTW how do I upload images from my computer? I only post images with URL

EDIT: Does someone have the numbers of how many people are playing Destiny right now to make a comparison?

• Upvote (+1) 2

god damnit apg, everyone goes positive then he has 17 deaths

Yet he got more kills than usual. His positioning was a little off. Nothing he can't fix. 

Overall Optic did well, but couldn't push fast enough. They could have collapsed. 

so join forces with the weaker half of ALG?

Or snipedown suspector contra Devon

The possibilities are endless and I can't wait for rostermania and the finals!

Yup, let's just throw a bunch of big, more passive slayers together! What could possibly go wrong?  :kappa:

Heinz has history w/ Snipedown on Ambush as well...

• Downvote (-1) 1

People are still taking 343i's word? Until there's actual numbers, and proof that the population has grown.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 25

Yet he got more kills than usual. His positioning was a little off. Nothing he can't fix. 

Overall Optic did well, but couldn't push fast enough. They could have collapsed. 

i mean he went 10-17, never said he couldn't fix it, and honestly hes been playing uncharacteristically bad, i just hate seeing optic lose these close games and series when there is a blatant under performance from 1 member every game

Was APG putting up these numbers when he was on Liquid? I don't really remember him doing that poorly on Liquid.

People are still taking 343i's word? Until there's actual numbers, and proof that the population has grown.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

But why

I was waiting for this post, its kind of hilarious how badly people don't want to accept or believe anything positive about Halo.

For fucking real bro

• Upvote (+1) 8

Was APG putting up these numbers when he was on Liquid? I don't really remember him doing that poorly on Liquid.

i mean Liquid didn't qualify for pro league with him.

I mean regardless, he just ran BR base for no reason when his team had power weapons and positioning, he gives up a death, gives E6 numbers, and they collapse and retake control.  E6 needed to push them, even if he dies from getting pushed he at least would have done some relevant damage.  Like pushing to BR, anything you do there when all of E6 is there isnt going to accomplish anything because they will just recharge shields by the time they move up.

Idk its just blatantly bad plays at the worst time

• Upvote (+1) 1