CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

can we spam @@Timo again until we get confirmation on T2 returning next week or at least the lan finals

• Upvote (+1) 6

Let's face it, at this point having a pro league without a live spectator setting is unacceptable

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

My reply was quite soft, and joking with someone you actually know is completely different than joking with people who know nothing about you, especially about our credibility as professionals

accidentally plus repped, my bad
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Because RNG and EG fans are two of the most unbearable fanbases (I'm an RNG fan that also likes a lot of the guys on EG and has their skins).

As an EG fan, I can attest to this.

The only thing holding back salty tears are when I close my eyes I can still see all the trophies EG won in H2A

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol

ryan told heinz he HAD to challenge in that last battle with Ola, and on the halo stream, they said he shouldn't have challenged. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol

ryan told heinz he HAD to challenge in that last battle with Ola, and on the halo stream, they said he shouldn't have challenged. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hah. I thought he definitely should have challenged it. The problem was him choking the kill...

If ALG doesn't make finals, I'd like to see Snipedown & Suspector join forces w/ Ryanoob + Heinz (assuming those are how the #duos work out). 

So much salt over a tweet that was clearly a joke, especially if you are familiar with Penguin. I guess only Lethul can post that stuff without getting backlash.

well he is our cummy overlord

• Upvote (+1) 2

EVen though ALG lost, they at least helped their map % cause with a 3-2 loss. If they can 3-0 E6 again it would be huge for their case into LAN. 

If ALG doesn't make finals, I'd like to see Snipedown & Suspector join forces w/ Ryanoob + Heinz (assuming those are how the #duos work out). 

so join forces with the weaker half of ALG?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Or snipedown suspector contra Devon

The possibilities are endless and I can't wait for rostermania and the finals!

lets speculate a little for some roster changes.  Roy, lunch, contra, devon.  Snip3down, huke, bubu, stellur.  some solid rosters there

So can someone explain to me how qualifying for playoffs work? How many teams make it, and how do they make it?

I know we have a few folks around here that are in/from Texas. If you're around Dallas, please stay safe. PLEASE

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd like to see Snipedown go to nV in place of Rayne I feel like they could use the slaying power and Rayne feels like the weakest player.

I'd like to see Snipedown go to nV in place of Rayne I feel like they could use the slaying power and Rayne feels like the weakest player.

i feel like rayne fits very well with this team, honestly i dont really know what im talking about but from what ive seen i feel like that nV team works really well with this roster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As in no player changes after this season?

Thats what I meant, yes

I don't really understand why I'm always the bar for these situations, the last time I said something in my opinion that wasn't almost clearly driven to be mainly humorous was when we beat ALG in the last online HWC qualifier when they DQ'd us for 2 wins and we won in game 5. It's about how you say it, not what you say guy #plzlearn 

i mean i fully agree, but you have to admit that who is saying something also comes into play. i dont see the last 2 pages of false flagging happening if you said the same thing penguin did.