CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do teams even show up still towards the end if placings are set for the most part?

Well if EG stops showing up they might get passed by Optic or Liquid and need to play for relegation.

OT: This will probably end so late tonight, unless both series are sweeps (E6 vs OG will probably be the only sweep).

It sucks seeing players you like being so asinine in regards to sportmanship. Like, Roy, Lunch and Eric had incredibly careers. Why would they EVER cheat now? Like, what?

Before Commonly competed he was a twitch troll, don't take what he says too serious he's just having fun

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG players' tweets are befuddling. They aren't eliminated... even if it is unlikely. 

Also,

Snip3down really needs to chill on twitter. He always goes off on other players that are just joking with him. 

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So much salt over a tweet that was clearly a joke, especially if you are familiar with Penguin. I guess only Lethul can post that stuff without getting backlash.

Come on now, theres a difference. Especially against a group of guys that include Roy and Lunch lol

Lethul has also won tournaments before. Bit different when he talks shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Although U don't give eL Town a lot of credit, I do respect his ability to always being able to control power weapons or almost always being in position to grab them and go. 

So the finals lan is only 4 teams? That's at the end of the month, right? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My reply was quite soft, and joking with someone you actually know is completely different than joking with people who know nothing about you, especially about our credibility as professionals

Snip3down low-key calling Penguin a random  :kappa: . Bold move there. 

*For the record: I am low-key messing around*

• Downvote (-1) 2

My reply was quite soft, and joking with someone you actually know is completely different than joking with people who know nothing about you, especially about our credibility as professionals

Why have you guys already given up? There's still a chance you can get in...

You talk about credibility as professionals and then you guys post that you are already out. I would never see professional athletes say they are out until it is mathematically impossible. 

I'm going to assume you guys thought you were mathematically out, and not just giving up because the odds are against you. Now that would be a real reason to question professional credibility. Hopefully it was just an error on your part and no harm no foul.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why have you guys already given up? There's still a chance you can get in...

Maybe they don't believe in luck. :lxthul:

That is the smallest joke in the world from Penguin if a Pro or anyone for that matter gets triggered by that, it's super thin skin.

How so? lol

Saying someone cheated to try to win is a bit ridic, especially when you dont know the other players very well. Diff. coming from someone like Lethul.

Also considering youre insinuating roy and lunch would cheat, like what? lol

Obv the most of you who see Penguins joke as just that are a bit biased. Theres a theme there, so w/e, i'll drop it.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 4

That is the smallest joke in the world from Penguin if a Pro or anyone for that matter gets triggered by that, it's super thin skin.

My god, ever since Power Rankings you guys love to throw around the word "triggered" for no reason.  

Literally no one is triggered.  At all.  It's obvious that Penguin was upset about the replay (completely understandable), but it's just bad taste to joke about EG purposely making that happen, considering they're essentially out.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys are looking way too much into that tweet if you think Penguin is implying EG purposefully cheated. He even tweeted that he didn't think that. Again, overblowing something miniscule.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You guys are looking way too much into that tweet if you think Penguin is implying EG purposefully cheated. He even tweeted that he didn't think that. Again, overblowing something miniscule.

Someone who hasn't won anything of meaning yet should just say GGs and leave it at that. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Those EG skins about to become collectors items? Better grab them now.

Hahaha I think they'll stay in pro league unless Optic beats E6 tonight... then it will become questionable. I wouldn't worry about EG losing their spot though.

The only way they'll lose their spot is if they're only allowed to drop one player in the offseason and decide to split up anyways and try to earn their spot again. I'm pretty sure I saw that they're allowed to keep a duo though, so I'm sure EG keeps their spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1