CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

With EG players tweeting that they're out, they don't stand a chance to make it because they're already defeated in their minds. 

Wait really? Could you post those tweets? I don't have a twitter and don't check it out much. 

Snipedown's latest tweet is interesting...

Just post the URL next time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait really? Could you post those tweets? I don't have a twitter and don't check it out much. 

I'm at work and twitter is blocked, but I saw someone posted a tweet a page or two back with the quote from Snipedown that they're out.

So Gruden used to do (or still does, not sure) a show on ESPN where he would bring in QBs and show them clips of themselves (usually making a mistake) and ask for their thought process. I feel like that would work well for in Halo if pros would agree to do it. 

With EG players tweeting that they're out, they don't stand a chance to make it because they're already defeated in their minds. 

Yeah, if EG just believe hard enough, I'm sure they can make other teams that they aren't even playing lose their games.

Not sure why EG players are tweeting that they're out of playoff contention. If I'm not mistaken, they still have a chance if:

- they win the next 3 matches and Allegiance go 1-3 or 0-4;

- they win the next 3 matches and RNG go 0-3; 

- they win 2 out of 3 matches and ALG go 0-4;

They lose the tiebreaker against E6 and NV but win it against RNG. So they could even tie RNG's record and still come out on top, if I'm not mistaken. 

It's hard, especially considering their last game is vs. CLG, but it's not impossible.

Also they probably won't be in relegation either. They'll likely end up in the 5-6 purgatory twilight zone. 

RNG should beat TL, so really I think they get in if they can beat one of E6 or nV. Might be able to get in regardless if things go south for ALG

EG beating CLG would be crazy though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do teams even show up still towards the end if placings are set for the most part?

If RNG doesn't make playoffs after all this shade...

the savagery will be real. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

>Follows HCS intensly

>Doesn't have Twitter

Mate you're missing out on half the experience

• Upvote (+1) 6

It sucks seeing players you like being so asinine in regards to sportmanship. Like, Roy, Lunch and Eric had incredibly careers. Why would they EVER cheat now? Like, what?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

As a fan of CLG since they formed their team in 2014, I'd LOVE to see them knock EG out of finals by beating them in the final game of the season. More payback for all the 2nd place finishes EG gave them  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG players' tweets are befuddling. They aren't eliminated... even if it is unlikely. 

Also,

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Follow the Pros and official Halo accounts to follow all the juicy drama fam  ;)

Could someone summarize what commonly said please? I've missed it.

He was the problem.

It was posted the page before.

I'm aware. Just saying for future posts, you only need to post the tweet URL.

EG players' tweets are befuddling. They aren't eliminated... even if it is unlikely. 

Also,

I guess he has the right to be a little salty. He definitely seemed the most dedicated to grinding out of the rest of EG. Imo he had a bad series today, but he's been carrying EG the past several weeks. Hope he can find a solid squad for next season.