CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

not a fan of T2 overall but even I have to admit that he's a huge improvement over all other NA casters

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So are top 4 set now?

What is ALG's record like compared to RNG? I really want to say those two are competing for 4th

Should also note that viewership seems about 1k higher than usual. Is it because of the good casting? Or something else?

I forgot ALG is tied with RNG. I guess it's now RNG/ALG/E6 playing for the last 2 spots (unless nV chokes big and loses out the last 4 series).

Series is 1-1. Maps are 5-4 ALG

I'm probably wrong, but I believe it's based on OVERALL map %, not head-to-head map percentage. RNG is my favorite team, but Heinz is my favorite player, so I don't care either way how the tie-breakers are. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I forgot ALG is tied with RNG. I guess it's now RNG/ALG/E6 playing for the last 2 spots (unless nV chokes big and loses out the last 4 series).

Nah.

I think the top 3 spots are basically locked I can't see nV or E6 choking that hard it's basically a battle for the last spot to get into the finals.

So I just finished looking at that schedule and EG plays Liquid tomorrow and I think they will win that series. So if I am guessing this right, ALG has to lose to NV today and tomorrow; there is actually a good chance at that since ALG plays both NV and E6 this week.

Renegades plays NV tomorrow, which is another crucial match for both EG and RNG. EG plays Optic next week AND CLG. So, they will probably beat Optic but beating CLG is just very unlikely at this point. 

ALG plays NV, Optic, CLG then E6, so I could see ALG going 1-3 for the rest of pro league (including today). 

RNG plays E6 and Liquid. While the Liquid match will probably go in favor of RNG, the E6 match could go either way, but if I were betting, I'd put it on E6. 

After all this, I came to the conclusion that EG MIGHT have a chance to make it to LAN but it will be relying on RNG's opponents to take them out. 

Just venting my thoughts. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 is doing an excellent job: knowledgeable, fluid in speaking, adds value.  My only criticism is that he can be a tad too serious sometimes.  Did he even crack a smile when Commonly said that he was still the problem? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nah.

I think the top 3 spots are basically locked I can't see nV or E6 choking that hard it's basically a battle for the last spot to get into the finals.

I'm talking mathematically though, not "likely". For example, E6 could stil lose to Optic tonight...

My dream scenario is CLG, nV, RNG, ALG. I like most of the guys on E6, but I'd like to see them miss playoffs so that they break up going into next season because I think Huke and bubu with the correct duo could take down CLG (not just one time).  

Still think EG had #2 this season in 'em but at the end of the day the standings reflect who put Halo as a priority more than others.

Shame about that vacation but I'm relieved and excited for a new start for Snipedown and possibly the EG org.

Personally, think Lunch and Roy should retire. They are forever and always fucking legends in the Halo scene and I think with their jobs its time to let others shine who can make it more of a priority than they realistically can.

At the end of the day, EG had an amazing run in Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

snip

With EG players tweeting that they're out, they don't stand a chance to make it because they're already defeated in their minds. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm probably wrong, but I believe it's based on OVERALL map %, not head-to-head map percentage. RNG is my favorite team, but Heinz is my favorite player, so I don't care either way how the tie-breakers are. 

Oh yeah you're right it definitely goes by that. I was just answering his question lol