CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

GO RENEGADES! Also, after watching T2 cast for nearly 8 hours last week I knew he was going to do great this week.

Really excited all around, though I am sad I totatlly forgot about it up until about 20 minutes ago =[

Okay I have little to no problems with Elamite's commentary but what kind of comparison was that? Status Quo and Optic Gaming? Weird comparison, to say the least.  :holmes:

I started out wanting EG to win, then by the end I just wanted the game to finish.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343i made Halo 4, and MCC  :wutface:

MCC was 4 companies making basically five games from 3 different systems in under a year. It's not just 343's fault. It does not absolve them of blame, but its not like blaming 343 for the entire game makes any sense. It was everyones, including microsofts, fault for MCC.

They did make H4 though. Though I think H4's campaign makes up for the absolute disgrace of a multiplayer.

I still think Reach's bloom alone, especially the on the DMR was more frustrating then anything else. It had more RNG then the entirety of Destiny put together.

*edit, that reversal perfect on Snipedown lol

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Great series by RNG. Can argue it should've been 3-0. Hamguin really stepping it up so far this week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea, EG is about 90% done. They have to rely on RNG and ALG losing for next week. No way they stick it out for season next season. 

Anyone have the pro league matches schedule?

Does EG have to beat CLG AND has to rely on RNG and ALG losing? If so then they're done. The team we saw that series has no chance against CLG.