CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Because they've been pros for ages

So it's all about time and not current status??

On a serious note, so was Contra the first pro to find a "cure" to the whole aim thing by pressing start?

Mixture of both, cyren has posted the rules about it a bunch

Mixture of both, cyren has posted the rules about it a bunch

OH!! Can you link it please??

• Downvote (-1) 1

ALG was scrimming a "secret" team all with fake names

i would assume liquid, but that's me

• Upvote (+1) 1

but they were playing RNG i thought.  idk when this RNG vs Liquid series started but if it was directly after the ALG vs Secret scrim then that would mean it could have been either of those

Same. Doubt it's RNG, they were playing well last night and tonight and I think they are generally excited about potentially having Hamy back at 100%

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm so excited for the finals now, every pro is gonna be pressing Start at every opportunity.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The gist of it is you get it if either:

A) You're a current pro

B) You were a reputable pro during pre-HCS days. (Hence why people like Tsquared and Enable have it)

but they were playing RNG i thought.  idk when this RNG vs Liquid series started but if it was directly after the ALG vs Secret scrim then that would mean it could have been either of those

I'm honestly confused. Did EG scrim? 

Same. Doubt it's RNG, they were playing well last night and tonight and I think they are generally excited about potentially having Hamy back at 100%

Yeah, I certainly don't think it's RNG. 

Didnt 343 say at some point that the aiming mechanics are primarily tied to framerate? I remember then saying that was one of the primary reasons that split screen was not implemented.

I don't remember that but it's possible. I've definitely played games where it's very stuttery, but I'm not sure if this is due to a framerate problem.

On a serious note, so was Contra the first pro to find a "cure" to the whole aim thing by pressing start?

Someone said it was Contra a couple weeks ago in this thread.

I'm honestly confused. Did EG scrim?

Yeah, I certainly don't think it's RNG.

Yeah I'd be looking at teams that DIDNT scrim tonight first. It seems odd to immediately think it was a team that was actually playing with their current squad earlier. Of course, it could be TL considering they didn't play particularly well.

I'd still look at EG or whoever else didn't scrim.

The gist of it is you get it if either:

A) You're a current pro

B) You were a reputable pro during pre-HCS days. (Hence why people like Tsquared and Enable have it)

Sooo DemonD, NocturnalKernal, Brake, Sick Story,Ghandi, Dersky, Strongside, and Elumnite get them then? There's more 

Sooo DemonD, NocturnalKernal, Brake, Sick Story,Ghandi, Dersky, Strongside, and Elumnite get them then? There's more

Dersky Gandhi, and SS definitely, the others? He said reputable.

Yeah I'd be looking at teams that DIDNT scrim tonight first. It seems odd to immediately think it was a team that was actually playing with their current squad earlier. Of course, it could be TL considering they didn't play particularly well.

eg scrimmed e6

• Upvote (+1) 1

Demon D won an event so he auto qualifies.

Bro. Come on.

Demon D is a former national champion.

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

BestMan, Neighbor, Walshy, ElamiteWarrior the list can go on if its about pre hcs territory like he said

eg scrimmed e6

Yeah they were streaming as well.

Honestly if any team is making moves chances are its liquid. The fact that things arent working out even after dropping assault for danoxide and spartan calling people out just makes it the most probable choice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG isn't going to stick together after this season, which is fairly obvious, but I don't understand why they'd scrim as a secret team? Idk

Doubtful it's EG considering they scrimmed E6. 

Probably Liquid. 

• Upvote (+1) 2