CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't have any proof for you guys, but if I am trustworthy at all believe me pressing start can make the aim feel smoother when it's feeling super heavy and sluggish. I know you've all felt it, where you feel your game is actually just giving you the input lag that you would get on a 55 inch HD curved vizio 4k television. It's not like you press start and it fixes everything, sometimes it doesn't make a change but sometimes it does. I CANT EXPLAIN IT DUDE IM NOT NORMALLY A HEADCASE, I DONT HAVE MANY CRISIS MOMENTS BUT BELIEVE ME.  

Placebo

ITT:

>Still have the same fucking Sprint

>What would Lethul do

As a very big fan and admirer of this guy, having Sprint is a good start friend. sddefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thing

WTF is this?

And START = Placebo. You will see what you want to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

been saying the heavy aimer shit exists since day 1 of the game lol and I approve this message. #PressStart2016

Since the release I was always so annoyed of the heavy aim and it was honestly one of the most frustrating things I've ever dealt with. (For the record when I played at Eric and Towey's house I noticed it a lot less often probably because where they were compared to central servers.) But I have been playing better since I've pressed start because I can actually aim at people during most of my spawns. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't have any proof for you guys, but if I am trustworthy at all believe me pressing start can make the aim feel smoother when it's feeling super heavy and sluggish. I know you've all felt it, where you feel your game is actually just giving you the input lag that you would get on a 55 inch HD curved vizio 4k television. It's not like you press start and it fixes everything, sometimes it doesn't make a change but sometimes it does. I CANT EXPLAIN IT DUDE IM NOT NORMALLY A HEADCASE, I DONT HAVE MANY CRISIS MOMENTS BUT BELIEVE ME.  

sellout

• Upvote (+1) 6

Who are the guys that ALG is scrimming? I matched them before in arena and they were destroying everything. 

Since the release I was always so annoyed of the heavy aim and it was honestly one of the most frustrating things I've ever dealt with. (For the record when I played at Eric and Towey's house I noticed it a lot less often probably because where they were compared to central servers.) But I have been playing better since I've pressed start because I can actually aim at people during most of my spawns. 

Literally same lol feels good to have a quick fix so I don't get out shot by spartan2353252352136 due to heavy aiming but it sucks when start doesn't work. Overall playing way better specifically consistent because of hitting start. #FeelsHeadcaseMan but fuck it #PressStart2016

• Upvote (+1) 5

Who are the guys that ALG is scrimming? I matched them before in arena and they were destroying everything. 

It looks like Optic is setting up to scrim nV, so the only pro league teams not scrimming with be ALG and CLG

Just tuned into Contra's stream. Not sure who they're playing.

As a very big fan and admirer of this guy, having Sprint is a good start friend. sddefault.jpg

Lethul pro-sprint radar automatics confirmed

Yeah I started using it and it does work. It's a very noticeable change. I think it's some sort of graphics problem that is creating extra input lag as the game progresses. Aiming usually isn't related to server connection but maybe this game is different. 

There arent a lot of questionable elements. Sure there are things that are different that people dislike, but to say there are a lot is an exaggeration.

This games population struggles hard because most console gamers are casuals, and halo is actually more difficult to feel successful in, unlike games like cod that cater to casuals.

Well if you think that, I'm happy for you

Who is this secret team? i would assume its a team in the pro league who is making a team change that can't go public with it because of contracts, unless someone knows something i dont?

Wouldn't surprise me to see RNG or Liquid making some moves, optic probably not.  I would say maybe EG but they seem to be sticking it out with suspector.  I also think i heard contra say something about victory when they were playing but i could be wrong because i was just switch back to the tab i had the stream up in.

EDIT: unless ninja was streaming scrims before that started? idk i wasnt paying attention

Who is this secret team? i would assume its a team in the pro league who is making a team change that can't go public with it because of contracts, unless someone knows something i dont?

Wouldn't surprise me to see RNG or Liquid making some moves, optic probably not.  I would say maybe EG but they seem to be sticking it out with suspector.  I also think i heard contra say something about victory when they were playing but i could be wrong because i was just switch back to the tab i had the stream up in.

EDIT: unless ninja was streaming scrims before that started? idk i wasnt paying attention

Context?

Yeah I started using it and it does work. It's a very noticeable change. I think it's some sort of graphics problem that is creating extra input lag as the game progresses. Aiming usually isn't related to server connection but maybe this game is different.

Didnt 343 say at some point that the aiming mechanics are primarily tied to framerate? I remember then saying that was one of the primary reasons that split screen was not implemented.

@@Arkanum Why did they take away the pro title from Randa but not from you, Prototype, or Aries??

Because they've been pros for ages

• Upvote (+1) 4

Psh you guys didn't know about the start thing? Haha I've always been doing that, yeah totally you may not have noticed if you're not skilled enough but it's ok though.