CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Obviously 343 gave exclusive rights to ESL as long as they agreed to keep radar competitive.  :kappa:

Why does this spartan kid bitch all the time. Has he ever done anything besides be marginally better than his teammates on bad teams?

Congrats, you may be the best player on the worst pro team who will soon be relagated then you can join some random AM team and bitch about them.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why does this spartan kid bitch all the time. Has he ever done anything besides be marginally better than his teammates on bad teams?

Congrats, you may be the best player on the worst pro team who will soon be relagated then you can join some random AM team and bitch about them.

The thing is, I don't think he is the best on his team. I personally feel Eco or Stellur are the best on this team as they are far more complete players. 

He may be the best slayer but he is dumb as a piles of rocks. For example it is 40 - 45 allegiance, spartan has sniper watching over rockets as they spawn, but gets distracted or bored and tries to get an ankle on someone bottom middle, completely forgetting about rockets leaving Heinz to run up to rockets, get them uncontested and kill spartan on his descent, Giving alg, rockets and snipe with only 4 kills remaining. He cost liquid the game with that decision

This sentiment even appears to be shared by Audley who when asked on the pit to name four players that could beat CLG he did not name spartan but instead named Eco.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What is this Relic you guys speak of?

This was a free map for Halo 2: Anniversary as part of an apology from 343i / MS for MCC having launch issues for the first few months.

• Upvote (+1) 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkxkJDuTS0g

This was a free map for Halo 2: Anniversary as part of an apology from 343i / MS for MCC having launch issues for the first few months.

I mean how could you NOT forgive them?

Also in this 343 listening or not listening discussion, the people who stick up for 343 by saying "they listen bc they changed x y z" kind of puzzle me because most of the things 343 "listens" on are often things that wouldn't have ever made it to production in the first place had someone competent been calling the shots.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Audley who when asked on the pit to name four players that could beat CLG he did not name spartan but instead named Eco.

Taking things I say on a podcast at face value...  :lxthul:

kinda off topic but ninja just gave away $50 x 10 to anyone following his stream 

pretty cool 

edit: just gave away another $100

Lol at you afraid of the Spartan backlash?

No, it's a lot more simple than that.

Video here.

Cam had gone right before me and listed off Huke, Roy, and Spartan.  Personally, I think all 3 of those players all have similar playstyles, but among those 3, Huke seems to be the best at Halo 5.  I've never been a big fan of teams that double down on multiple players with heavily similar playstyles, as I feel it tends to lead to gaps on the map, or players playing worse than they otherwise would, since they're being forced to adapt out of their comfort zone.

Then I added Commonly/Penguin, a duo I think to be really solid overall, which also covers the bases of having someone to trust to succeed with power weapons, as well as someone else with what I perceive to be an aggressive playstyle (Commonly) with good objective sense, good flag running, and also shows in his gameplay that he'll listen and swarm to call outs often.

I said Eco for the last one, because he's a player that kinda just does whatever and tries to fill in where it's needed.  He doesn't rely on power weapons to succeed, and he doesn't just fly at the objective or at enemies guns a-blazin'...Lethul was off the board for this (goal was to build a team to beat CLG), and I didn't want to take VictoryX because then it would just look like I'm saying "Renegades would beat CLG if they didn't have Ninja." which I don't think is the case.  Kevin is a player who can really facilitate wins when he's in the right mindset, and has fantastic shot calling when he's really into a game.  So he would've been a good fit, I think, with those other 3 players I'd assembled for the anti-CLG team.

But I also said the very next week my fourth would've actually been Pistola, I'd just forgotten about his existence when building a team.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Here are the 16 teams that qualified for the Open Circuit Finals (top 2 play the bottom 2 pro league teams)

#1 Denial eSports (Cloud, Falcated, Gab, Rammy)

#2 eLevate (Brainstorm, Randa, Nemassist, V t3ct9)

#3 OnlyGoodOnline (Chaser, Monstcr, Munoz, Prototype)

#4 New Era (Cpt Anarchy, LifeStyle, Marbelize, Squalleye)

#5 Torment (BabyJ, Eccentrik, Exemplify, KingNick)

#6 Winter Soldiers (Gunplex, Impulsion, Orion, Savatrocity)

#7 Shock The World (Atzo, Bullet, Drift, Gambino)

#8 Sicker than yo Average (Blaze, Burton, Swish, Tizoxic)

#9 Potential (A Smart Camper, Articcc, Kaotic, Vizoxin)

#10 Dont Chase Me Bro (Mr Blakerz, Psylince, ROB THE TURTLE, Triton)

#10 Final Form (Arkanum, Blu, Jurizo, Sypher)

#12 Trash Cans (BotchyHawk, NYSea, TireIron, Turley)

#13 Am I Hearable? (AfterLife2222, Crony M33, DasTroyed, Yiws)

#14 Team Solstice (Kaiss, Scaryotic, snoop j, Xrossfade)

#14 Tryvek (Goofy, Musa, Renegade JW, TriPPPeY)

#16 Flawless (ceez, Iron Elite, Sacrifice, SelfMade Max) 

*could be some errors. I looked up a GT from each team to find out the GTs/Alias from the last tournament they played in. GT isnt the same as their ESL name in some cases + team  changes?

**Teams can make changes between now and the Open Finals, believe just one swap of a player

Hoping for SyA and Denial to make it in, but SyA's been struggling against the bigger AM teams. Just want to see Blaze and Tiz's names back in the "pro" spotlight again lol...

edit: edited a word

Deleting post: flamebaiting and passive-aggression.

Here are the 16 teams that qualified for the Open Circuit Finals (top 2 play the bottom 2 pro league teams)

#1 Denial eSports (Cloud, Falcated, Gab, Rammy)

#2 eLevate (Brainstorm, Randa, Nemassist, V t3ct9)

#3 OnlyGoodOnline (Chaser, Monstcr, Munoz, Prototype)

#4 New Era (Cpt Anarchy, LifeStyle, Marbelize, Squalleye)

#5 Torment (BabyJ, Eccentrik, Exemplify, KingNick)

#6 Winter Soldiers (Gunplex, Impulsion, Orion, Savatrocity)

#7 Shock The World (Atzo, Bullet, Drift, Gambino)

#8 Sicker than yo Average (Blaze, Burton, Swish, Tizoxic)

#9 Potential (A Smart Camper, Articcc, Kaotic, Vizoxin)

#10 Dont Chase Me Bro (Mr Blakerz, Psylince, ROB THE TURTLE, Triton)

#10 Final Form (Arkanum, Blu, Jurizo, Sypher)

#12 Trash Cans (BotchyHawk, NYSea, TireIron, Turley)

#13 Am I Hearable? (AfterLife2222, Crony M33, DasTroyed, Yiws)

#14 Team Solstice (Kaiss, Scaryotic, snoop j, Xrossfade)

#14 Tryvek (Goofy, Musa, Renegade JW, TriPPPeY)

#16 Flawless (ceez, Iron Elite, Sacrifice, SelfMade Max) 

*could be some errors. I looked up a GT from each team to find out the GTs/Alias from the last tournament they played in. GT isnt the same as their ESL name in some cases + team  changes?

**Teams can make changes between now and the Open Finals, believe just one swap of a player

tough first round for elevate

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is he open circuit finals going to get an official stream? It's too exciting not to, IMO.

also, what are the chances elevate and denial orgs stay with their team if they don't make it through relegation?

If an existing pro team gets relegated, do we expect their org to stay with them?

If an existing pro team gets relegated, do we expect their org to stay with them?

Well, on the bright side, we don't have Cloud 9 in the scene anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, on the bright side, we don't have Cloud 9 in the scene anymore.

why is that a bad thing?

tough first round for elevate

Both those seeds are tied, but knowing how the Halo universe works I'm calling Randa doesn't get bop'd again for the 100th in H5 in terms of bad luck.  :lxthul:

Any idea who the guy that came 2nd is?

A creature from the woods of TX looking to take Rammy and I's innocent souls with this next level toggle crouch game play. 
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Really good video my friend, gonna watch a few others while I sit here doing nothing :-)

Thanks a bunch, Tj! I really appreciate it!

• Upvote (+1) 1