CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

smoked-yourself-retarded-o.gif

If he is trying to get all quasi deep like Maniac he is doing it wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching BUK20's stream reminded me how close they came to beating CLG at worlds. Imagine, that would have been the biggest upset in halo history  :apg:

Forum traffic during the day for Europeans is evidence of why removing region lock was so important. There is literally no one here.

I mean, for higher ranks, onyx and up it's probably a good thing removing region lock. As a Diamond that plays with diamonds and plats, removing region lock is terrible, it went from being able to find games all day within a minute, with the exception of 2am to 7am, to finding games all day and night, that lag so hard you buy black ops 3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean, for higher ranks, onyx and up it's probably a good thing removing region lock. As a Diamond that plays with diamonds and plats, removing region lock is terrible, it went from being able to find games all day within a minute, with the exception of 2am to 7am, to finding games all day and night, that lag so hard you buy black ops 3.

If you want to avoid lag, why would you got to Cod? Lol

I am fascinated about 343s lack of understanding about the basic markering principles behind using the momentum from big events such as HWC. They should feed the community and everyone else with content and whats coming. It is essential to keep the fire burning. The only thing keeping it alive is all this roostermania but that has nothing to do with 343 and for the casual viewer it is of no interest.

So here we are again, with a silent 343 and a few hundred maniacs on Beyond forum keeping the fire going. It is just insane how 343 seems to miss every single opportunity to strengthen the Halo esport. Where are all the interviews? The follow up discussions? The drama? Are there any evidence at all that they are interested in the actual competitions , I mean for real? Not a single fuck is given on Waypoint.

For example, I know Gandhi has left the building but you can take a random Gandhi talks YT-video about a fucking ALG Halo4 event and it had more passion than the combined videos about HWC from 343. Sure, 343, produce some videos with a professional touch but I dont see the passion. And how they just leaved HWC after that sunday just blows my mind.

I miss Gandhi's videos SOOOOOO much it's not even funny.  Dude's a legend (or savage depending on perspective). 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't understand is contra saying we aren't allowed to root for more than one pro at a time?

Okay can someone fill me in, what has happened in the past two days? (damn social life got in the way of the halo intel)

more specifically:

Has denial announced there fourth?

Is Naded still on optic? how did the trial run with NV go?

Where is huke and who is running with?

Has commonly/penquin decided on a team?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is it just me or is Contra trying to look like a 50's prison warden/corrupt politician? large-shawshank-redemption-blu-ray2.jpg13171-13154.jpgContender-small.jpg24719638814_56cf088611_b.jpg25324050676_fa30753604_b.jpg Anyone?

Just you

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't understand is contra saying we aren't allowed to root for more than one pro at a time?

He's not.  He's saying pick a fav and stick with it, but don't change your fav just because they were getting destroyed for a night. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Okay can someone fill me in, what has happened in the past two days? (damn social life got in the way of the halo intel)

more specifically:

Has denial announced there fourth? Nope, though they did run games with Penguin last night - but nV beat them 8-5. Bubudubu also scrimmed a night with Cratos, Commonly, & Huke.

Is Naded still on optic? how did the trial run with NV go? Not much has been heard from Brett, but it looks like Optic is looking for two. The trial run with nV went okish. 

Where is huke and who is running with? Doing a lot of MM, did run games with Crowd Pleasers, and some MM with Aries/Arkanum/TireIron. Also some money 8s I believe.

Has commonly/penquin decided on a team? Nope, but looking like they could be a duo on RNG or TL.

Responses in Bold.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Responses in Bold.

Thank you,

that crowd pleasers v2  squad of cratos huke bubu and commonly would be seriously good squad. I hope they follow through with  it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here's a good question... If El Town goes to NV, then who keeps the Allegiance org? Does it go back to Naded? Do they find a new team altogether?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here's a good question... If El Town goes to NV, then who keeps the Allegiance org? Does it go back to Naded? Do they find a new team altogether?

I was thinking that myself.  But Idk.  Maybe if Naded didn't jump the gun a few weeks ago then it would be a non-issue.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Watching BUK20's stream reminded me how close they came to beating CLG at worlds. Imagine, that would have been the biggest upset in halo history  :apg:

that would've been huge, but considering it was just pool play I still think Warriors-TD in h3 would still take the cake for me.

there are probably others that I'm forgetting though.