CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm not disagreeing with you because I can't prove you're wrong, but I think the only thing that graphic illustrates is that Contra gets into more 1v1's than anyone else. It's hard for Royal 2 to get perfects when every member of CLG is shooting the same person.

I know it's an impossible metric to calculate, but I would bet that if we could see perfect kills as a percentage of 1v1's, Contra wouldn't be at the top.

Yep, I fully agree with you. It's flawed for sure but if you do watch his stream, you'll see he's deadly accurate. So that picture helps confirm little bit more even though if it's not perfect
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Seeing shit like that on Twitter just reminds me of how young some of the players are

• Upvote (+1) 2

That is just embarassing for Tyler as captain of his team to be saying that. He is far too emotional.

Glad I didn't have to post the "Don't Press Send" vid this time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly when I've been on a heavy loss streak in a game, or work has been draining I can sometimes get into this hysterical defeat mode that Spartan is in.

It's really rare, but it stops being frustrating and annoying, and becomes funny, albeit in a very sardonic way.

It's a weird sensation of disbelief and reality. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like. Constant defeat does that to you. Not saying it's acceptable at all, just that I can empathize.

Roster mania will spice things up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

His team was on the verge of their first 3-0 and they got reverse sweeped. I wpuld be in hysterical defeat mode as well.

We 3-0d Optic

• Upvote (+1) 1

We 3-0d Optic

I refer to Thursdays games, I hadn't watched Fridays yet. Glad to hear you did though! Shove Optic to 8th, TL deserves higher.

I refer to Thursdays games, I hadn't watched Fridays yet. Glad to hear you did though! Shove Optic to 8th, TL deserves higher.

We played E6 Thursday and Allegiance Friday. Optic was last week.

We played E6 Thursday and Allegiance Friday. Optic was last week.

I'm just plain wrong then. I'll edit.

people saying spartan "deserves" to be on a top 3 team like the top 3 teams right now dont deserve to be where they are. just because spartan is passionate and skilled doesnt mean that he deserves to be where the other teams are. I know its not people here on TB saying that but it does discredit the players on those teams who have worked to get there. Is spartan one of the top 12 players? probably. but damn so much stupid shit gets said on twitter. smh

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is because Ace knows it isn't one person who causes you to lose a 4v4 match. In team sports you win and lose as a team. Ace and Spartan have almost parallel stories with H5. Both are top players for the game and yet both have struggled to get the victories at the right time. Ace with Liquid and Spartan with Renegades and now Ace with OpTic and Spartan with Liquid. I think Tyler is goig to regret this outburst.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am of the mind that people with personalities like Spartan are not cut out for being in the spotlight.  He's vulnerable, prone to violent outbursts and doesn't have the emotional stability to deal with criticism (no less trolls/shit talk).  I know at heart he is a really good guy but he has absolutely zero chill and cares way too much about what people think of him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty is dead on with his statement though, even if your on a bad team and trying to carry or win and its not working stay humble and find something else when you can

• Upvote (+1) 1

It would be an honor to be LethuL 2.0 have you seen how many tourney wins that man has? and he gets to shit talk whoever he wants? Livin the dream

Speaking like a true cummie  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

It would be an honor to be LethuL 2.0 have you seen how many tourney wins that man has? and he gets to shit talk whoever he wants? Livin the dream

You're not even the real frosty to begin with :\

Thank spartan may have been right when he called you a fake then? Am I right? 

:lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Speaking like a true cummie  :lxthul:

False. A true cummie would say that Lethul is trash and he only got carried to all of his tournament wins.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3