"Spartans never die. They just go missing in action."

Hysteria

Goofy

Munoz

Nemassist

Calm

Prototype

Huke

Are any of them running games? I've heard nothing about them playing since Worlds.

I can't believe calm still does this, hes done this since the H3 days

wrong quote, but meant the satellite internet one, big fail for me xD 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Gonna try to do more of the "lounge" type feel with an active Skype call when I stream from now on.  Gives off a better, more relaxed vibe and also when I get people like Mao they'll drop #intel Keepo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe with his 3rd place finish he can now afford an Xbox One, Halo 5, and some cable internet!

As far as cable internet is concerned, it may be out of his grasp. I'm an internet salesman, and it really has nothing to do with price(with satellite internet you're looking at about $70 for 10 Gigabytes a month:

http://www.exede.com/plan-results/liberty10/

He may be stuck with satellite internet due to his home being out of reach of a cable internet provider.

"Spartans never die. They just go missing in action."

Hysteria

Goofy

Munoz

Nemassist

Calm

Prototype

Huke

Are any of them running games? I've heard nothing about them playing since Worlds.

I've ran into Nemassist playing with Str8 Sick, and Swift Kill in Warzone Assault, but that's about it. They could of been warming up their pistol shot for some arena matches for all we know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you know how i said i only needed 5 hours of sleep, yeah thats false, im so tired, never again. No matter how juicy the Intel is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, when Commonly was running games last night he referred to them as "pick up scrims" as opposed to "potential team scrims". 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, when Commonly was running games last night he referred to them as "pick up scrims" as opposed to "potential team scrims". 

even something as little as that distinction makes me happy, especially since now I'm starting to get pretty excited about a Ninja, Victory X, Commonly, Penguin super-team.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm pretty sure the 'pick up scrims' were with Snipedown, APG and unLegit. That obviously wouldn't be a team, because of Snipedown. However he ran matchmaking after that with Penguin, APG and Ace.

Also since they were 'scrimming' the potential elevate roster aka 2gres new team. What are you guys' thoughts on that team.

Don't really know the skill level of those players and would've expected for 2gre to be running with other top players.

Wow weak, I wake up and there's like 1 new page of replies and 0 intel.

but 13 quality memes/gifs...so there's that
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Wow weak, I wake up and there's like 1 new page of replies and 0 intel.

We need that Pro-League info ASAP, that'll kick the thread into high gear and force more movement from teams.

• Upvote (+1) 3

but 13 quality memes/gifs...so there's that

You're absolutely right man.  I should have taken that into account, I must be off my game.  

We need that Pro-League info ASAP, that'll kick the thread into high gear and force more movement from teams.

Unfortunately I think you're right, until that info is released I think intel is going to be coming at a trickling rate.  

All that talk of a hurricane as well as the unconfirmed penguin / commonly news yesterday got me amped up wanting more.  

wd99GRn.gif... Not this time Johnny! No Intel today!!!

LMFAO I'd upvote this a million times if I could  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Forum traffic during the day for Europeans is evidence of why removing region lock was so important. There is literally no one here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did I miss the memo or something but Sunday mornings at 8am aren't going to be popping off.

Non-event weekends for the most part have been the slowest period for the forums since it started.

• Upvote (+1) 1