CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Idk how you choke when you're all sitting next to each other lookin at each others screens :/

I was just thinking this. How do you let eL Town flanks EG like that when all of them can look at each others screens AND have Towey calling the shots in the back. It is just super weird. 

15-13-7; looks like Mikwen got the last laugh. 

Meanwhile at EG house.

snipedown-s-chair-rage-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Power Rankings

1. CLG

2. nV

3. E6

4. EG

5. Renegades

6. Allegiance

7. Liquid

8. Optic

I don't know if I would put RNG above ALG after what happened this weekend, but I so agree with everything else. 

Meanwhile at EG house.

snipedown-s-chair-rage-o.gif

OMG. This is like such an old GIF, like 2010 old. I love you for this. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if I would put RNG above ALG after what happened this weekend, but I so agree with everything else. 

Agreed if ALG with Rammy, but he was just a sub  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed if ALG with Rammy, but he was just a sub  :mj:

You know teams are looking at him now.

Current NA Pro League Standings.

Map Win % is interesting af

Broadcast has E6 at 52%. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to have to watch the E6 v CLG rebroadcast. Wasn't expecting that at all. Just tuned in to watch nV beat EG and saw the matches for today. Props to E6 for being that 1 tally in the L column for CLG so far. But part of me thinks this won't affect too much. CLG is still the strongest team out.

Am I alone in thinking that maybe an objective game should be used for game 5? It seems that slayers are very often blowouts in this game and it kind of kills the hype of a good series for me. In contrast, it feels like Strongholds and CTF games are often very close (at least between evenly matched teams) and even when they are not close a comeback always feels possible until the very end (unlike in slayers).

VRdwcKZ.png

Looks like ALG has a solid shot for fourth. Considering their map % isn't far off from E6 who has third and they beat RNG it is looking up for them. If nV 3-0'd EG they'd have a better shot at first. 

So the real question is if nV or E6 is #2. nV is higher in standings but E6 has beat nV and just beat CLG.

Who has E6 lost to? I can't recall.

So the real question is if nV or E6 is #2. nV is higher in standings but E6 has beat nV and just beat CLG.

They beat nV at the beginning of the Pro League if they beat them down on their second encounter then they are top 2.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Am I alone in thinking that maybe an objective game should be used for game 5? It seems that slayers are very often blowouts in this game and it kind of kills the hype of a good series for me. In contrast, it feels like Strongholds and CTF games are often very close (at least between evenly matched teams) and even when they are not close a comeback always feels possible until the very end (unlike in slayers).

I agree, it would make game 5's overall more intense, but when a slayer ends like the NV vs CLG game 5 last night then it's more hype than any objective could be.

• Upvote (+1) 3

VRdwcKZ.png

Crazy to think if Envy didn't blow that game 5 yesterday they would be sitting in first place at 7-1 and CLG would be sitting in second at 6-2. Especially crazy when you think about how coming into this week CLG was thought to be untouchable. Looks like the rest of the season will be far more interesting and competitive then I previously thought. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I agree, it would make game 5's overall more intense, but when a slayer ends like the NV vs CLG game 5 last night then it's more hype than any objective could be.

I 100% agree about last nights NV vs CLG game, was as epic a game 5 as you can ask for. I just can't remember any other slayer games between pro teams that have been close/intense, while I can remember a lot of strongholds/ctf games that were very close/interesting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1