CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"NV wins 100 to 37" while everyone sees on screen it reads 100-87. Strongside please.

When things get hectic Strongside fumbles more than the Detroit Lions in regular season. 

I honestly dislike Empire Strongholds, it's just ridiculously chaotic because of that pit stronghold, feels too random.

They should call the map Detroit because it's auto city.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Who was in charge of the eslhalo twitter again?

9fcc847594.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not even a Ninja fan, but he is the best player on that team. He's improved a ton over the last couple months.

Downvoted btw.

Agreed, Ninja is easily the best player on Renegades and Victory X easily the worst

Don't understand the hype for Commonly though , never rated him amongst the best

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If EG wins this series, here are this week's power rankings:

1. CLG

2. E6 (They reverse swept NV and beat CLG)

3. NV (Taking CLG to game 5 and coming within two kills of beating them is very impressive; also, H2H between EG and NV would be 1-1).

4. EG (slowly but surely climbing up the latters; they are definitly better than any team I listed below them too).

5. ALG

6. RNG

7. Liquid

8. Optic

If NV beats EG:

1. CLG

2. NV 

3. E6 

4. EG

5. ALG

6. RNG

7. Liquid

8. Optic

I dont know.... RNG not being #2 doesnt feel right at this point.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just watched nv clg, and it sucks to say hut nv completely choked. Unreal really. Up 8 youchave snipe plus time on your sidenand that happens. The obj games dont worry me if im clg but there is no qay they should have won game 5

So proud to be an nV fan right now they played extremely clutch when they needed too and I believe they tied up the score with CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk how you choke when you're all sitting next to each other lookin at each others screens :/

• Upvote (+1) 1