CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm sure Ace would be a big fan of a team like NAPS

I am glad you saw what I did there  :lxthul:

Depending on how this season finishes out and how relegation goes, who else is in favor of a 6 team NA pro league?

no what why

Depending on how this season finishes out and how relegation goes, who else is in favor of a 6 team NA pro league?

A 6 team Pro League with like a 12 team Challenger League (to force roster locks I guess?) would be kinda neat. 

edit: er 12 might be a bit much. Maybe 6 Pro 6 Challenger and online tournaments like we've been getting for challengers.

• Downvote (-1) 1

EG has a huge advantage over any other pro team right now with them all being next to each other and coach Towey sitting right behind them. I think Optic are all at a LAN center but......they can't make full use of it it looks like. 

I am not saying that them being all next to each other automatically means that they will win everything, but it does help them win more games than what they would before. 

EG has a huge advantage over any other pro team right now with them all being next to each other and coach Towey sitting right behind them. I think Optic are all at a LAN center but......they can't make full use of it it looks like. 

I am not saying that them being all next to each other automatically means that they will win everything, but it does help them win more games than what they would before. 

Dedication shouldn't be punished/frowned upon

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually would not be surprised if the number of Strongside mistakes per day was in the hundreds, could be a drinking game

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dedication shouldn't be punished/frowned upon

Oh yea, for sure. I am in no way saying it is a bad thing. As a matter of fact, if a team has the chance to do this, then go for it! 

Don't get all the SS hate. Watching week 3 was unbearable. Elamite had to speak the whole time and when Towey spoke, it was short, obvious sentences. Still waiting on T2 to join the booth

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't get all the SS hate. Watching week 3 was unbearable. Elamite had to speak the whole time and when Towey spoke, it was short, obvious sentences. Still waiting on T2 to join the booth

Listening to him is like watching a youtube video buffer constantly

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just throwing this squad that could maybe play under the "Optic" brand:

Naded Ace Penguin Spartan; you could replace Commonly with Ace. 

What do you guys think? Keep in mind that I don't know if Naded would return to Optic after leaving them unexpectedly. 

Replace Naded with Commonly, and that sounds solid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Listening to him is like watching a youtube video buffer constantly

not saying he's good by any means. Just saying we could have worse

Don't understand why they are pushing StrongSide so much? There are better casters out there that would love to cast a hyped match like NV vs EG etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't understand why they are pushing StrongSide so much? There are better casters out there that would love to cast a hyped match like NV vs EG etc.

he's not awful, but to think they could have tsquared instead...

I would love to see a T2 and Elamite combo sometime. Can you just imagine all the Str8 Rippin references during the casting??? 

@@previously kept

• Upvote (+1) 2

This pro league has been pretty hectic. Other than the clear best team and clear worst team, can't really tell what's going to happen until the matches are played.

The night I say this CLG loses first series and Liquid wins first series... Halo is crazy.

Snipped post about casters.

While I really enjoy SS's casting lately, I still want T2 in the booth for the pro league at some point. His casting is very good and enjoyable. Not to mention the banter between him and Elamite would be top notch.

Is it just me or has Roy been looking worse and worse, week in week out? I know there were people saying that Suspector was or Lunchbox needs to step down, but Roy's numbers have been declining the more we go into the Pro League and even during scrims. Now, I love Roy but it is just something to think about right now. 

Halo community  - "Golden Boy's casting sucks he's horrible, he needs to stop! SO ANNOYING OMG!!!"

Golden Boy - "Ok, I'm taking a break from Halo..."

Halo community - "Noooo! You traitor!"

Halo community - "Strongside's casting is soooo bad, he's so annoying! Ugh! I wish he would just stop!"

Strongside - "....."

You guys....

:kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3