CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You picked E6 in the Flag week and not in the Strongholds week.

E6 is a Strongholds team, man.

As I did. Then again E6 won Fathom CTF tonight which they got reset on last week while they were winning so they aren't weak on flag. 

Power Rankings conversations are going to be filled with people whining about opinionated speculation!

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

CLG are still the best team in the game at the moment. But E6 certainly are good, I wish Cratos wasn't on the team. I like Huke, Bubu and Shooter.

So weird how the team that were 3-0ed by ALG beat CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I don't know if "he knows how to build a team" should be seen as a skill in this case. Who wouldn't predict a player that just started playing halo(Huke) and went pro so fast to be a good pick up? Huke obviously has the fastest improvement rate of any player in the game right now based on how fast he climbed up into the pro scene. 

I mean, Contra and Devon wanted to drop him for not being good enough. This was the team that put up the best fight against CLG.

And picking up Shooter. I wonder if they'd be even better with someone like Spartan or Snip3down, or if he's just a really good fit.

My power rankings predictions

#1 CLG

#2 nV

#3 E6

#4 Liquid (But only if they stay winless)

#5 EG

#6 ALG

#7 RNG

#8 OpTic

Agree on everything except Liquid being #4

Just my opinion.....not making excuses for CLG because nV and E6 played out of their minds.

But CLG was bound to lose eventually simply because these are bo5's. There have been numerous times in scrims where CLG has dropped the first 3/5 or 4/6 games, and then gone on to win the rest of them.

I'm not knocking on bo5's or anything, just saying that it's pretty apparent that CLG plays better the longer the series are. E6 played better than CLG in the first 5 games, and that's all that matters so congrats to them. ​I expect CLG to come out firing next week. This is fun to watch

• Upvote (+1) 8

i've got that funny feeling in my stomach that at least 1 match has already been played between liquid and optic, and they're having broadcast difficulties.

Agree on everything except Liquid being #4

But they have so much potential and beat nv in scrims with danoxide. Win/Loss is just a number 

:kappa:

Which is it man I can't keep up  :simms:

I'm implying they don't lose the other 3.

Do I need to speak in numbers for you instead of words?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I don't think it is solely CLG playing bad but the other teams playing better. NV and E6 were making all the right plays and have adapted to CLG style of play. Going forward expect CLG to not easily coast through the matches anymore against teams like E6 and NV. They're still the best but they've lost that aura of invincibility now. They CAN be beaten. They HAVE been beaten.

I just want to throw this out there, but I lost 3-2 with CLG Kappa

#Ericstheproblem

• Downvote (-1) 2

CLG are still the best team in the game at the moment. But E6 certainly are good, I wish Cratos wasn't on the team. I like Huke, Bubu and Shooter.

So weird how the team that were 3-0ed by ALG beat CLG.

Okay, the blind Cratos hate is just getting silly now. I bet you don't even know why you even dislike Cratos; you just so happen to read the forums during a time where everyone else was trashing on Cratos and figured that not liking Cratos would be the cool thing to do.Sure, he might have said things that might of offended people in the past, but who hasn't? Keep in mind, I am in no way a Cratos-fanboy, I just respect him as a player. Cratos is one of the most dedicated players in this game and his team has done what no other team has, so stop the hate and give him the respect and props he deserves. He played near perfectly during that Rig SH. 

Just my 2 cents. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you think about it, Team Liquid vs OpTic is our version of Battle of the Bastards.

I think you're giving Liquid a bit too much credit right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just want to throw this out there, but I lost 3-2 with CLG Kappa

Ya. You're good. Everyone knows.

Find a better/more dedicated team please.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Wow, I almost forgot that there's some strange unofficial pact teams have made to not scrim e6 -- this win is even more impressive now.

I must of missed this, why will teams not scrim E6?

Well I'm a FTM fan now, just for Rammey. Wow.

TBF though, RNG were rushing like lemmings.

Welcome aboard!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The CLG loss seems crazy right now because they "don't lose". However, if any of you know the background between the argument between which team was better, the: 15-16 Golden State Warriors or the 95-96 Chicago Bulls, you'll understand what I'm going to say. CLG are the Bulls. That says not only which team is better, but also who CLG are as a team; metaphorically, of course.

• Upvote (+1) 1