CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How much does it cost to have an OpTic Halo squad? They already bought them jerseys and they produce YT content for OpTic. Keeping a name in Halo seems to not be expensive. 

Never forget

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo is a top 2 console FPS? Come on man... And Halo is cheap to support? Might wanna bounce that theory of yours off of Sundance and the rest of the MLG staff. There is a reason Halo (their flagship title and what MADE mlg what it is today) was dropped from the circuit. Does it hurt Optic to have a Halo team? In my opinion it does hurt the brand. The Halo team is not dedicated, does not promote, does not grind, does not do all the things that put Optic Gaming where it is today. Flamesword was given the largest mantel possible to bring competitive Halo to the next level and chose not to capitalize on it (teammates as well). There really is no doubt in my mind that Optic Halo nets Hecz no profit whatsoever, and why he sits back and watches the halo team do nothing to improve or even take the brand seriously blows my mind.

Bit of an exaggeration here. Halos not earning in the winning tournaments dept but they earn through views and just overall exposure which only helps the org. It costs Hector nothing to leave them be, he doesn't pay them salary and they still exist in the top 8 so it's not like they have zero value.

Yes they could and should work harder and I'm sure big hec isn't thrilled about the effort level but it takes a lot to come to the decision to drop people you've considered friends for years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"I cant believe they didnt veto this map when they're 0-3 on it!"

"Well it is 2 entirely new players on the team"

"I can't believe they didnt veto this map they lost on last time!"

:walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 3

"I cant believe they didnt veto this map when they're 0-3 on it!"

"Well it is 2 entirely new players on the team"

"I can't believe they didnt veto this map they lost on last time!"

:walshy:

Same with Rig TS I'm guessing, in terms of stat differentials?

Unless I'm mistaken, Elevate lose all their points if that happens.

Yeah, that team forfeited their points.

Catastrophe has picked up Randa and they're the new eLevate (holding the points that Catastrophe had).

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really like this Rammy character. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Chat spamming Ram Me &  つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Heinz take my ketchup packet つ ◕_◕ ༽つ LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well I'm a FTM fan now, just for Rammey. Wow.

TBF though, RNG were rushing like lemmings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG absolutely sucks. After what they pulled off at the end of that game, I am sorry to say this RNG fans. 

• Upvote (+1) 4