CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OpTic is too strong of an organization to be at this level in halo... if the strongest players that are being attracted by flame and maniac are cloud, assault, and naded (not saying that they're bad players because they aren't at all) then I'm sorry but there might need to be some changes made.

CoD is the only thing they are good at. Their CSGO team is nothing special either. They don't care about being at the top instantly. They want to build the org up. This has been said multiple times by Hecz.

lol did Nick actually leave to go to Cali???? WHY? He kept tweeting how much he was going to practice right after worlds and now he's going to Cali right in the middle of all these team changes. 

Like i can only see him leaving because he got dropped and said fuck it i'm going to Cali. 

The rest of the optic house went to Cali with the CoD team on like Wednesday I believe. Pretty sure Maniac is just heading out there for Sat+Sun to support his roommates and then he'll be back. He made sure to stick around the house and run games all week. The grind for OpTic is going to be pretty nuts next week. The CoD team is going to Australia next week so they'll be all alone to grind. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

3. Penguin and Commonly have both confirmed to Vicx and myself that they have made the decision to join Team Renegades.  Going forward this is our lineup. 100% confirmed.

This was edited out of Ninja's post.

Does that mean they AREN'T confirmed, or that he wasn't supposed to announce anything yet.

Also, rip that TSM rumor. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CoD is the only thing they are good at. Their CSGO team is nothing special either. They don't care about being at the top instantly. They want to build the org up. This has been said multiple times by Hecz.

Yes, but at least the CSGO team has seen SOME success.  They aren't doing great by any means but at least they are together and working on things.  OpTic Halo is consistently under performing, and are trying to force 2 new players to fit in with the pre-existing 2 and I don't see it working.  I'm a huge OpTic fan, but something  drastic needs to happen whether they get 2 big names or drop FS and Maniac and rebuild entirely. 

Does that mean they AREN'T confirmed, or that he wasn't supposed to announce anything yet.

#3 trust nobody.

No I added that part in there, lol.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

In pretty sure it was added in the quote not edited out

lol I told @@Jimbo on twitch that he should Join an NA team, and that Mikwen, Rayne, and Ola were trying out fourths. He said that Mikwen should message him and that he's publicly said multiple times that he'd like to join an NA team.

I'm sure nothing comes of it, but I'd root for it.

OpTicJiMboze is back baby!

Ninja, Victory, Commonly, and Penguin 5-0'd them playing for the first time together (with Penguin playing with a broken controller?)

The team apparently split up after that.  They really weren't looking great in any "scrim" since they officially formed.

thank you for the recap!

Assault AND lethul said a shitstorm was coming.

In b4 hurricane _________

Bold prediction but I think naded formed a god squad in the shadows and it's gonna break some teams.

Or snipedown left EG :kappa:

Am I the only one here that saw CP as Cerebral Palsy? I had to urban dictionary that shit. You're all freaks.

LOL

... In case you were still wondering, it was creampie. I suggest the use of urbandictionary again, please don't ask here. Lmfao

It was never in Ninjas post lol, the user added it in the quote as a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Their CS;GO team sucks because they handcuffed themselves into picking up an NA team, of which there are very few that are any good and actually on the open market.  They had several opportunities to buy good/competitive European teams but chose to get a local team instead that could appear in their videos/content/team house.

Again, their Halo team blows because they hitched their wagon to the wrong players.  At any point in time they can drop their current roster and get a good team if they wanted to.  The problem is that Maniac/Flame have become tenured mainstays on their content/house side, and its hard to push those guys out.  Do you drop them but keep them in the house? Hecz has mentioned several times that he doesn't want to drop people who they built up into marketable presences (eg: MBoze) because it would be like throwing away an asset that they saw grow with the brand.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bold prediction but I think naded formed a god squad in the shadows and it's gonna break some teams.

Naded didn't form shit.  Top players do not want to team with him.  Why are so many of you blind to this fact? He's not this super magical elite player that some of you have chosen to delude yourselves into believing.

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Rosters that I would like to happen

RNG - Ninja, Victory, Commonly, Penguin

TL - Ace, APG, Spartan, Stellur

nV - Mikwen, Ola, Rayne, Heinz

ELV - Str8 Sick, 2gre, Bubu, Huke

This just got me thinking. Where have players like Hysteria and Goofy been? Have they been playing at all?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded didn't form shit. Top players do not want to team with him. Why are so many of you blind to this fact? He's not this super magical elite player that some of you have chosen to delude yourselves into believing.

Dude. You really need to relax.
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

LOL

... In case you were still wondering, it was creampie. I suggest the use of urbandictionary again, please don't ask here. Lmfao

I never knew that shit had an acronym man my whole life changed today

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude. You really need to relax.

I'm relaxed.  Just sitting here dumbfounded.  After 10+ years, you'd think people would learn to stop trying to make Naded a "thing".

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Mao has been calling me the Skip Bayless of Halo since 2009.

It's probably why my ego is as huge as it is.

Can confirm

8YmHqch.gif

We are now best friends