CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So as far as commonly, I meant to say he's the best player right now grinding and free agent wise, and a top 5 overall player right now. I think Frosty is the best overall pro, followed by Royal 2, Roy, Suspector, Commonly. Things change really fast in the scene, commonly has made huge progress in literally a couple weeks.

Didn't mean to make ALG look bad, I respect those guys a ton. They actually made an intelligent decision and will be rewarded by having a chance to improve with new squads. Wishing the best for Spartan.

I see how I contradicted myself with the best player thing, apologies.

can't believe Naded would even consider taking a break right now.

He consistently builds his brand up... and then disappears. 

His current earning potential in gaming has to be at least 3k a month and more if he joins the optic brand. I don't think he's got anything else like that to fall back on and it isn't like he's full time in school. So odd.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It should be, but I think after X-Games it died because they won.  You can clearly tell when he gets mad he turns up.  He has the talent to be a T2/3 player, just needs to bring it out.

He's overrated IMO.  He seems to fade throughout the life of the game.  I remember at the beginning of H5 people talking up Snipedown as if he was the top player in the game; that isn't even lose to being an accurate statement anymore.  Same thing happened in H3 wherein he was a god in 2008 yet fell off a cliff by the time 2010 rolled through (by comparison).

He's clearly a top talent, but I feel that he's a bit too one-dimensional and has some mental warts that will eventually peek through.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lolnope. Danoxide might have slightly better indiv. skill, but Randa knows the game inside and out. Did you see any of Danoxide's plays at Worlds? 

Randa also played very well on nV during their scrims a few nights ago. 

I got to disagree, watching POVs randa is so slow- it's his playstyle. Danoxide is that run and gun in your face with a nasty shot.

Call me crazy, but id like to see RNG with Danoxide instead of Ninja. They play so similar but dans brings the slaying power while ninjas got that dying syndrome. 

Look this aint a bad team, but everything hinges on Ninja. We have seen it time and time again, when ninja plays like a animal they win, when he doesn't they lose. 

So i vote for Pengiuno, the Hamster, Victory, and Danny Dollars

My problem with the word tilt is that, ever since people started using it, they've also started trying to legitimately analyze "tilt factors" like it's a fuckin' numbered stat. You can't analyze something like that.

You can definitely identify people who are more susceptible to tilting... but everyone is capable of having it happen to them.  But I agree that the casting (especially in Halo) lately has been overly focused on tilting.  Like, we get it, certain players have collapses in high pressure situations.  Please analyze the game, not the players.

Stop calling them CP please. Very negative connotations.

Call them "Littles" so you don't get put on a watch list.

Commonly is dominating the scene right now

Can you translate your post using only Stephen A. Smith reaction gifs/facial expressions?

I agree Commonly is super impressive, but I saw your name and was very confused by being able to say so many words without being interrupted by Skip Bayless.

Top 5 players in the game speaking from experience: CLG and Roy. Roy was by far the most consistent on EG when I was on it. He never had a bad game.  I have an immense amount of respect for him.

The HWC Qualifier where EG lost Game 5 50-49 to Allegiance, Roy had not just a bad game, but a bad series.  He went negative almost every game of the series, and literally lost the final game by grenading himself at the end.

However, that was super uncharacteristic and he usually is super consistent playing at a high level, while also having some of the best communication in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if @@StephenASmith is here, does that make @@TiberiusAudley Skip Bayless? It all makes sense now.

tumblr_mlolcoUMUy1sonquko1_500.gif

Mao has been calling me the Skip Bayless of Halo since 2009.

It's probably why my ego is as huge as it is.

(wtf, he got banned in the time it took me to hit reply and type two lines?)

• Upvote (+1) 2

The HWC Qualifier where EG lost Game 5 50-49 to Allegiance, Roy had not just a bad game, but a bad series.  He went negative almost every game of the series, and literally lost the final game by grenading himself at the end.

However, that was super uncharacteristic and he usually is super consistent playing at a high level, while also having some of the best communication in the game.

Hamy was referring to when he was on the team. That series you mentioned was with Lethul still. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fuck u all I'll never be able to say CP for crowd pleaders again maybe CRP? Lol

8YmHqch.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Call me crazy, but id like to see RNG with Danoxide instead of Ninja. They play so similar but dans brings the slaying power while ninjas got that dying syndrome. 

I'd love to know how you came to this conclusion considering that Ninja posts a consistently superior K/D, KA/D, and does more damage/death in this game regardless of whether we are talking Online OR LAN play.

"Danoxide brings the slaying power"...he's been a sub 1.00 slayer the entire game.  What slaying power?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Let me clarify:

1) I love Snip3down, but he is *NOT a top 5 player right now, that was not my point (although he could be)

2) Fired up is different than angry.  I was there at the HWC and he was pumped up, but it wasn't until someone pissed him off that he turned up.

In short, he has the talent but not the consistency needed.  I like the dude, but he is not a T5 player right now. 

Hamy was referring to when he was on the team. That series you mentioned was with Lethul still. 

Oh shit, you're right.  That was with Lethul.

He fell off Coliseum 3 times during a scrim, btw, not MM.

You said "last night". He didn't scrim last night, so I thought it was MM.

You said "last night". He didn't scrim last night, so I thought it was MM.

I thought I said the other night, my b, but it was def. during scrims. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

tiberus is about as annoying as skip bayless so i'd say it's a fair comparison 

To complete my Skip Bayless cosplay, I need to unfollow everyone on Twitter.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd love to know how you came to this conclusion considering that Ninja posts a consistently superior K/D, KA/D, and does more damage/death in this game regardless of whether we are talking Online OR LAN play.

"Danoxide brings the slaying power"...he's been a sub 1.00 slayer the entire game.  What slaying power?

So just looking at the series last night- Ninja had the lowest Damage per death on the team in the every game except 1. Danxoide had the highest damage per death on the team in every game except 1. 

Im not gonna say 1 night of halo is the end all, but there's a start.

Also c9 was a much weaker team than RNG last season. Dan and Hysteria were the slayers on that squad- honestly hard to call them "slayers" tho when they were getting steamrolled all last season, but they were the main 2 doing the heavy lifting.  

and too i think if Ninja and Dan swaped places last season, we would have got a chance to see his slaying power. 

Anyone else think Stellur and Spartan to Optic seems like kind of a no brainier? Both have previous ties, Stellur as part of the team and Spartan almost on the team (would have been if he kept his phone charged). I feel like that squad would actually have a chance. And more importantly, would let last nights Renegades squad continue to exist. :)

Edit: I also think Spartan would be a really good fit for the Optic brand. Would use it well and be good for the org and for halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've given up on figuring out what the teams will be. With ALG imploding there are so many possibilities and combinations I can't even mentally handle it.

Without a roster lock date, it's just too crazy.  :wutface: I just want to go to sleep and wake up with teams already made and set in stone.

WAKE ME WHEN THE TEAMS ARE SET FAM

tYU6xe.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

I want to see Spartan+Penguin on a team together.

This would be good, but I really like the Commonly/Penguin duo

• Upvote (+1) 1