CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think the stream name needs to change. It just says multiplay_halo but if it said something about a tourney it might draw more people.

s1UIgLa.png

?

The actual name of the stream.

So the account name?

why is there only 118 people watching this? Come on you picky Halo brats, support the stream

I watched two or three games but then my wife sent me to the store for some baking product that I think she made up. I'm headed to my third grocery store now. I guess I joined the hunt... for vanilla malt powder

My 7 month old however is likely still laying on the floor watching the games on the big screen, so she's doing her part. Rest of ya are slackers

• Upvote (+1) 6

i did landscaping and snow plowing/salting for my county government. Officially trying full time streaming since I now have a coushion.

Good luck with the streaming, I'm sure once you keep putting in the hours just like you have with being a good player you'll do great.

We need more intel. I want to upvote everything, rumors or real.

ghlHGoF.gif

I got you, APG tweeted this last night. Probably just teasing but you never know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about outright lies?

I've heard Spartan and eL ToWn's team are looking to have Zyos coach.

HA! If this was true, they'd be idiotic to do this. Dudes been out of it too long and probably has no idea how H5 works. 

Watching i57 you realise how far ahead jimbo is on the EU curve. He just drops overs, and killing frenzies on the kids they are playing every game. It's mad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about outright lies?

I've heard Spartan and eL ToWn's team are looking to have Zyos coach.

Meanwhile, Heinz has become a 19th century Railroad baron, leaving Ace and APG to get into bed with James D. Rockefeller for cheap steel.

Also ToTz is KeyBread.

Works for me. I want to feed you guys free rep.

Oh, I forgot one: Simms has declared himself next in line for the throne and will be retiring from casting to become the next Queen of England, assuming Jimbo follows through on his assassination plan.

After being the primary suspect in the assassination case, Jimbo will then move to Thailand briefly for surgery before coming to America as the first ever female to finish top 8 as OpTic Bimbo.

I heard after the surgery Jimbo plans on becoming Hillary's running mate on the platform of more top 8 EU Halo teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

#intel Spartan's !team command said he was teaming with me and the Sudds for 10 minutes last night.....

Granted I'm the mod who edited it to say that....

• Upvote (+1) 5

Gold - 5000

Plat - 10000

Diamond - 25000

Onyx - 50000

Champion - 100000

Bronze - 100

Silver - 1000

Gotta get the new members hooked

• Upvote (+1) 8

Bronze - 100

Silver - 1000

Gotta get the new members hooked

Not a bad idea actually. lol

By the time anyone legitimately reached Champion, the ranking system would be obsolete, replaced by Halo 6's.

• Upvote (+1) 1