CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Only person I see getting dropped is Shooter from E6. He's not a bad player, but he's the only person who is not a part of a duo like Ryanoob/Goofy or CoNtra/Devon. I'd like to see Heinz on E6 or any other top AM. 

I doubt a top 4 team would make any moves at this point. Its too risky especially when 3rd-5th seeds are so close in the standings.

Maybe it is just me being soft, but I am starting to like Cratos  :apg: . The fact that E6 wants to scrim is probably doing this to me since no other teams are really wanting to scrim. And on the plus side, there hasn't been anything crazy recently. Keep up the good work, and it doesn't hurt that Bubu and Huke are on the same team.  :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Happy Father's Day to all the TB Dad's out there...

Especially @@Cratos, the "Father of Halo" himself... 

:kappa:

Can't forget @@PaPaMikwen. Coolest Halo dad around. 

You're right.

Keep shooter

Drop you

Cratos has been steadily improving over the last few matches. He may be no sniper, but he isn't a bad player. 

Got a service added to my server that should auto check for pro games, so games should be added to the scrim list in real time (hopefully).

And with that done Im now in a state where Im not panicking over Halo Data Hive and can finally feel a bit less stressed and work on it when I feel like it.

So I decided to get back to an old hobby that I neglected. Heres the first graphic I've done in a LONG time. If yous want them done for other teams let me know who!

halo_data_hive__team_envyus_by_smcveigh9

2500x1800 Download to save mobile users

Also shout out to @@Sandman for the awesome photos!

<3 you talented individual you 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The things I would do if I ever saw this...

Do you guys like the logo I made? :D

7u56HZW.jpg

*Cries*

• Upvote (+1) 7

The things I would do if I ever saw this...

Do you guys like the logo I made? :D

7u56HZW.jpg

*Cries*

You poor child. You lost soul. If I could make an Open LAN happen I would. 

You poor child. You lost soul. If I could make an Open LAN happen I would. 

Plz god give us a major open LAN :'(

The actual logo took less than 5 minutes to make, great stuff :)

Plz god give us a major open LAN :'(

The actual logo took less than 5 minutes to make, great stuff :)

We'll get an Open LAN when Firefly gets a second season.

<3 you talented individual you 

Thanks for the photos man, you captured great moments!

They agreed not to stream the Proleague matches, not the regular stream.

Right, I'm referring to him getting on and streaming after RNG lost to CLG. When there were 3 Pro League matches still left to play and that viewership would be more beneficial to the community

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Right, I'm referring to him getting on and streaming after RNG lost to CLG. When there were 3 Pro League matches still left to play and that viewership would be more beneficial to the community

Stop. Most of the people watching him were his H1Z1 viewers who wouldn't even watch Halo had he not been streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What is this, halo the dictatorship?

If the pro league stream can't compete against ninja playing fucking zombie games then they need to improve thier product. Not force people to watch them by creating a halo stream monopoly.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was this esports arena tournament marketed by 343/Microsoft? I think if they retweeted it on the Halo account, put a thing up in game etc. we would have seen better turnout. 

Ran into tufoxy with U4X again there now. Seems like there could be some truth to this team change.

Was this esports arena tournament marketed by 343/Microsoft? I think if they retweeted it on the Halo account, put a thing up in game etc. we would have seen better turnout. 

Unfortunately the admin of the HCS twitter account dooes a piss poor job at advertising local grassroots events.

Local comp Halo will die if no LAN events that give a chance for AM's to play in are accounted for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The tournament was announced about a month ago and had a 3k prize pool.

I drove 5 hours there to cast just to find out it had been cancelled. 5 hours back home and all I could think about was how sad that only 8 players showed up to what could have been a phenomenal event. We had Optic there, 1 other team and an entire production crew ready to make serious things happen. 2k viewers last Esports Arena Halo tournament (50k peaked for OW), I was looking to double that but I'm beginning to lose hope when I see things like this. I would have rather taken a kick in the groin and get it over with.

Damn man that sucks. H6 needs LAN and split screen even if it's 600p with shit LOS. Future of halo is looking kinda grim until h6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ran into tufoxy with U4X again there now. Seems like there could be some truth to this team change.

Oh boy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn man that sucks. H6 needs LAN and split screen even if it's 600p with shit LOS. Future of halo is looking kinda grim until h6.

H6 should do split screen 1080 60fps on the Scorpio if the power is true.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1