CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Top 5 players in the game speaking from experience: CLG and Roy. Roy was by far the most consistent on EG when I was on it. He never had a bad game. I have an immense amount of respect for him.

But you're Lunchbox jr you're supposed to call Roy bad and a loser. Kappa

I'm being optimistic here because I'm a 2gre fanboy, but I liked the look of the potential Elevate squad last night. Seemed like they were having fun. 

was someone streaming it, and didn't they scrim nV, what was the game count

was someone streaming it, and didn't they scrim nV, what was the game count

Str8 Sick was streaming it. When I went to bed they were up like 6-4 or 6-5 or something. 

snip

When new posters come in and they write out great reads.....

Kreygasm

Welcome!  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :simms:  :walshy:  :puckett:  :bman:  :ghost:  :intensifies:  :halo:  :beyond:  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Roy and Lunchbox=twins

twins=same person*

Me=Lunchbox Jr

Me=Roy Jr 

:apg:

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm being optimistic here because I'm a 2gre fanboy, but I liked the look of the potential Elevate squad last night. Seemed like they were having fun. 

I'm happy to see 2gre potentially teaming with Swift Kill. They looked surprisingly decent last night but they played too passive on CTF game types. 

Why is everybody so fixated on penguin? When I watched him at worlds he didn't stick out to me at all. I thought "Oh another here and gone pro" and that is not me jabbing at him or saying he's bad. That has just been the nature of Halo. My questions lie with storied pros like Huke. Any word on what he is doing?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

That's our team name and those are the letters to use to make it short

You understand what that means though, right. People saying "I was watching CP last night" Sounds wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is everybody so fixated on penguin? When I watched him at worlds he didn't stick out to me at all. I thought "Oh another here and gone pro" and that is not me jabbing at him or saying he's bad. That has just been the nature of Halo. My questions lie with storied pros like Huke. Any word on what he is doing?

Guy is a monster slayer with an insane amount of individual skill, so I think all the hype surrounding him (for me anyway) is what he has that he can bring to teams.  A player like that can change team dynamic and force opportunities.  

• Upvote (+1) 7

He got top 4 and had the best stats at worlds. He is a beast, so people will care what squad he ends up on, because chances are it will be a solid squad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He is, statistically, the best player in the game. Obviously there is much more to Halo than stats, but he is also a top 5 slayer in the game, and teams are in need of as much slaying they can get to compete with CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dude @@Dreamer you're a god

Since beginning of Halo 5 he has been dominating and then had a very very solid first showing on LAN and an even BIGGER showing at worlds. 

Cmon..

• Upvote (+1) 4

A lot of us were big CP fans when the game came out because of the new blood/young guns hype. Would be cool to see them form and see just how well they would have done had they stuck it out. They were running through most teams if memory serves, and trading games with the original CLG/EG squads. 

Phrasing, bro.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja was not originally planning to scrim last night right? but i can only assume penguin hit them up and they had to jump on, i know ninj had friends staying over that night. Not a lot of players could change ninjas plans,which makes me think penguin is a serious candidate for the RNG squad. Commonly was asked towards the end of his stream by someone in his skype call what he plans on doing and Commonly said something like "you can kind of tell, i was trying super hard last scrim" (not sure if troll, i have not watched enough of him to tell). Subbing to Commonly today as soon as he gets his stream going 100% worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Maybe I didn't notice penguins skill. I'll pay more attention to him next time then. Maybe since I have never heard of him until worlds I didn't think much of him

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure why you're getting neg'd for asking a question but I'll +1 to help minimize the damage.  :bman: