CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know it shouldn't be surprising at this point, but just as ALG disbands, Maniac decides to go to Cali. Spartan can't even run games with OpTic even if he wanted to smh

• Upvote (+1) 2

You build me up just to break me down. :(

vyHGsPb.png

umm try it now, idk why it didn't work before but it's working now lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welcome!

The only problem I have with your post is that you sorta contradict yourself when you say Commonly is the best player in the game then a few paragraphs later you say Frosty is the best. Maybe you should specify a bit more on this. While I don't agree that Commonly is the best player in Halo 5, if there was a power ranking for players in Halo 5, he would definitely be close to breaking my top 5, as of now. I have grown a lot of respect for Commonly over the past few months. The kid is ridiculously talented with great communication and still manages to stay humble. It seems impossible to root against him.

How can Commonly even be considered for best player in the game after Worlds when there hasn't been a single LAN? Based off of online scrims against teams that aren't even fully formed yet? When CLG isn't even scrimming any of these teams yet? Gotta pump the brakes here. There is this team named CLG and they have 4 studs, and Roy is a monster right now. Not to mention others. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

umm try it now, idk why it didn't work before but it's working now lol

Anddd followed.  

We need Beyond to add the PogChamp emote.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded running games with NV right now on Mikwens stream 2V2 FLAG WARMUP 

#intel

clearly the mono has caused his brain to begin deteriorating:(

• Upvote (+1) 2

i liked the RNG roster last night with penguin. he is 100% a top player and now that the dust in my brain has settled i want him on the team.anigif_enhanced-buzz-1647-1390066440-15.

ALSO PENGUIN GIFS

• Upvote (+1) 8

How can Commonly even be considered for best player in the game after Worlds when there hasn't been a single LAN? Based off of online scrims against teams that aren't even fully formed yet? When CLG isn't even scrimming any of these teams yet? Gotta pump the brakes here. There is this team named CLG and they have 4 studs, and Roy is a monster right now. Not to mention others. 

You're replying to the wrong guy.

Commonly & Penguin have so many options that they're basically the decision makers for what happens with teams. Thinking they'll both end up on Renegades, but if Commonly goes for this Crowd Pleasers squad instead, Penguin could end up on nV or TL. Also determines whether Bubu stays on Denial, or if Crowd Pleasers / WFX team happens. 

.......  :wutface: 

No offense to Commonly but ... all the rest of CLG / Roy and Snipedown all say hi.

Snipedown is not a top 5 player in H5. Sorry. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Commonly & Penguin have so many options that they're basically the decision makers for what happens with teams. Thinking they'll both end up on Renegades, but if Commonly goes for this Crowd Pleasers squad instead, Penguin could end up on nV or TL. Also determines whether Bubu stays on Denial, or if Crowd Pleasers / WFX team happens. 

Agreed. He just hasn't shown up yet. He did nothing at worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This Allegiance squad has sort of been underwhelming, given that they've had a stable roster - not trying out different players, and they're still splitting series/games at best. Prediction: This team won't last. Probably due to Spartan + Unlegit personality issues. Just have a feeling.

Edit: Then they clutch Regret TS up 50-49. I'm bad  :apg:

What was I saying?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're replying to the wrong guy.

You said he would be close to breaking your top 5. I don't see how a couple of scrims against try out teams could make anyone think he is a top 5 player in the game based on his last two performances on LAN. For the record, I don't think he was bad on LAN or anything. If we are talking about the top 5 players in the game, however, I don't see him being in the discussion (yet).

He's been the best player on EG since after Worlds, but I still think Roy is the best on that team.

I'd probably put him at 6 behind Royal 2, Snakebite, frosty, lethul and Roy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Perhaps not, but if not, he is right there. CLG has lost one series on LAN and he was dominant in said series. I'd personally have him no lower than just outside the top 5 at worst, and he is one of my least favorite players. 

You said he would be close to breaking your top 5. I don't see how a couple of scrims against try out teams could make anyone think he is a top 5 player in the game based on his last two performances on LAN. For the record, I don't think he was bad on LAN or anything. If we are talking about the top 5 players in the game, however, I don't see how in the discussion (yet).

I don't consider him the best, which your post implied, but I do consider him one of the best in Halo 5. See the difference?

EG? Did roybox kill each other?

Yeah, because EG couldn't help imploding after wiping the floor with Optic...

He's been the best player on EG since after Worlds, but I still think Roy is the best on that team.

I'd probably put him at 6 behind Royal 2, Snakebite, frosty, lethul and Roy.

Perhaps not, but if not, he is right there. CLG has lost one series on LAN and he was dominant in said series. I'd personally have him no lower than just outside the top 5 at worst, and he is one of my least favorite players. 

I'd agree with Commonly's top 5. Gotta think Snipedown still has competition for 6-10: Suspector, Bubu Dubu, Commonly, Penguin, VicX come to mind. Snipedown hasn't been a undeniably top player since Xgames. Big name though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

CURRENT ROSTER POWER RANKINGS (LAST NIGHTS ROSTERS NONE OFFICIAL EXCEPT EG/CLG)

1.CLG

2.RNG

3.EG

4.NV

5.ELEVATE

6.OPTIC

then a bunch of to2's and to3's

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 11

I'm being optimistic here because I'm a 2gre fanboy, but I liked the look of the potential Elevate squad last night. Seemed like they were having fun. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2